Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bri in RI

WTB: Ocean Kayak Prowler Trident 13

6 posts in this topic

Probably a longshot but figured I try here before going & buying new. Buying msrp sucks. But I just might have to...

Looking for a mango OK Prowler trident 13. Angler's fine, if priced right.

Great-good cond. Dont need PFD, paddle etc. But if thats incld, cool.

Pretty much set on that...Trident. 13. Mango smile.gif

Will pickup/meetup in RI, nearby MA or CT.

thanks beers.gif

Check out the kayak section, there is a guy that posted about a chain store selling Prowler 13 for $400 new, I know it isn't a trident and who knows what color they have but might be worth a phone call. I have a trident 11 and love it although the rod pod hatch is a little too wide for me making a new "improved" one out of starboard.......jack

View PostCheck out the kayak section, there is a guy that posted about a chain store selling Prowler 13 for $400 new, I know it isn't a trident and who knows what color they have but might be worth a phone call. I have a trident 11 and love it although the rod pod hatch is a little too wide for me making a new "improved" one out of starboard.......jack

Jack, thanks.

Yup. I saw that & called them up. Out of 13s. Guy said possibly next wk.

View PostJack, thanks.

Yup. I saw that & called them up. Out of 13s. Guy said possibly next wk.

Hey Brian, I was the guy who found the kayak for $400. I actually just got back from ordering it. They did NOT have them in stock, they even said they dont carry them in the store, however they could order it. It only came in yellow, and I didn't mind because I wanna be seen. And it was the Prowler 13 Angler, not the trident, yet I really have no need for the rod pod. If you want more details shoot me a PM.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0