Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Spot burn of the day-take notes

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

The rise ends around dawn tomorrow morn. Fish pre dawn in shallow water in a river. Find a drop off. Fish a little on the deep side a little on the shallow side. Tip toe through the shallows with some light tackle and little bitty baits fished slow, bouncing on the bottom. s the dawn comes up and the tide slacks, fish a topwater something on the deep side of the dropoff. Go home and eat breakfast and wash the fish smell off your waders.

Hows that for a burn?

Or maybe notmad.gif.

River was full of fish, all totally keyed on tiny bait. I was bouncing stuff right off their noses all morning. Some of the same on the beach at dawn. Great morning, skunk.

View PostOr maybe notmad.gif.

River was full of fish, all totally keyed on tiny bait. I was bouncing stuff right off their noses all morning. Some of the same on the beach at dawn. Great morning, skunk.

Small Sluggo's texas rigged weightless or with one nail weight. Had the same issue and hooded up this way.

View PostSmall Sluggo's texas rigged weightless or with one nail weight. Had the same issue and hooded up this way.

Thats what I was throwin

fished morning till afternoon, my 15 yr old took a 29 on a frozen mack. i picked up 2 shorts trolling worms. slow day. fish are picky. all in all a great day with my kid. wish i used the sun screen , ouch !!!!!!!!!!!!

Worked this morning, hee heetongue.gif

Little Zara spook clone in a flooded creek on the beach. Fish were in three feet of water for an hour after sunup.