Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

This one time-at Band Camp (pranks)

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

I used to work on the road with this video guy, he had one of those anti snore masks for sleeping. On a bus there is 110 volt power, but no place to put the box that pumped air into the mask. So he had to sit it on the floor outside the bunk.

We would fart into it.

Top that.

View PostI used to work on the road with this video guy, he had one of those anti snore masks for sleeping. On a bus there is 110 volt power, but no place to put the box that pumped air into the mask. So he had to sit it on the floor outside the bunk.

We would fart into it.

Top that.

When I was 19 I was working in insurance and living with these two college chicks. I was thinking about going back to school taking night classes. One day I heard them talking smack about me how I don't do anything just smoke weed all the time. I guess working 40 hours and taking two classes at night made me lazy. That morning I had to piss like a race horse and guess where it went. Right in their shampoo bottles. First pee of the day nice and orange. Suck on that ladies. Then I told them I was moving out that day. I left the place a dump and they tried to bill me for it ha nice try.

View Post... I don't do anything just smoke weed all the time.

Yep, he said it. The words are his, unedited.

Now you know what to do.

When I was 12 or 13 and away for a week @ summer camp me, my brother, and some friends 'got' some poor unfortunate schmuck that had been bothering us for some reason or another.

In the middle of the night when the entire boys dorm was asleep we grabbed a paint stirrer that we had swiped from the utility shed and a tube of ben gay.

We applied A LOT of ben gay to the end of the paint stirrer and then inserted it down this front of this poor kids shorts and smeared the ben gay in his tighty whiteys and ran back to our bunks before he even had a chance to stir.

About 2 mins later there was a blood curdling scream.... I swear I never have heard anything like it!!!!!

He jumped out of bed screaming, sprinted to the bathroom when the staff and other boys got to the door he was bare @ssed, kneeling on either side of the sink drenching his junk with water and babbling and sobbing about them "being on fire".....

We all got grilled for several hours by the staff in their investigation into the incident, but everyone hung tough and didn't talk although they new good an well it was us....

Gotta love a good prank. highfive.gif

View Post That morning I had to piss like a race horse and guess where it went. Right in their shampoo bottles. First pee of the day nice and orange. Suck on that ladies. Then I told them I was moving out that day. I left the place a dump and they tried to bill me for it ha nice try.

classy icon14.gif

While camping in upstate NY I scared the crap out of my friend in the middle of the night. I dressed up in a Sasquatch halloween costume and was banging some pans around like I was going through his stuff. He looked out and ran screaming like a girl into the lake. Ahh, I didnt tell him it was me yet.

we had a guy in our unit that had a really weird issue with popcorn and hotdogs he would get ill even if he smelled it. so we taped plastic bags up he door jam and filled that area with both hotdogs and popcorn then knocked on his door. the scream was heard 2 barracks over and within a week he was no longer with us. kooky.gif

Years ago I had a supermarket job. One day my boss pissed me off. He was a pipe smoker and left it on the desk in his office, with a half-burned dottle in the bowl. I poured about half a bottle of Vitalis into it.

He later lit it. Until the flame hit paydirt. Then he sputtered and coughed for half an hour.

He blamed the assistant manager for it. I skated. icon14.gif

The statute of limitations on this has long expired.

Vitalis is a hair tonic, for the new kids.