Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishingnuke

Sometimes boaters amaze me with the disrespect

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

So last night myself and few others are on the front of a jetty, the bunker and fish are in and blowing up. So here comes a boat speeding within 50 yards of us and throws a net into the bunker to get bait. It really did not effect the fishing but it really could have put the damper on a hell of a bite. Boats name was " Bite me " which he can

View PostShould have a daily forum or thread of pictures of boater jerks to look out for. Maybe the biggest idiot boater of the week rewards...

Great idea, but Tim would need to up size his servers, would need more storage. Thread would be HUGE.

I had a boat do that to me last week, but I was on the beach. He came blasting in to a pod of bunker that I was playing in. When he saw the 12/0 treble splash water on his boat, he looked over at me, pointed, then moved off the pod. I should have put a little more a$$ in the cast. Maybe I could have chipped his gel coat a bit. biggrin.gif

As both an avid surf guy for over 40 yrs and now a boat owner......I have to agree. There are some real idiots out there and just because they can fork up the money for a boat doesn't mean they know how to fish.

Actually, it has amazed me to see the incredibly stupid stunts that some of these weekend captains try to pull off. The word Respect has gone out the window.

We have been spooled by cast netters from boats while we were fishing a pod more than once....Guys running directly through schools of fish putting them down and turning off the bite....boats making drifts within casting distance of the surf guys showing them no respect or considderation....you name it and pretty much we've seen it......cwm31.gif

View PostSo last night myself and few others are on the front of a jetty, the bunker and fish are in and blowing up. So here comes a boat speeding within 50 yards of us and throws a net into the bunker to get bait. It really did not effect the fishing but it really could have put the damper on a hell of a bite. Boats name was " Bite me " which he can

Well I called 500 points for anyone who hit that boat lol. What about the moron in the kayak?! Dude paddles out in front of 15 guys throwing pencils like he had a death wish!

Was that amazing or what the guy paddles right in front of 10 guys throwing 3 to 4 z pencils.

View PostWell I called 500 points for anyone who hit that boat lol. What about the moron in the kayak?! Dude paddles out in front of 15 guys throwing pencils like he had a death wish!

View PostWas that amazing or what the guy paddles right in front of 10 guys throwing 3 to 4 z pencils.

Unbelievable, some people are just missing that bell inside their head that goes "ding ding" when what they are doing is a BAD idea.

Yeah we must have been fishing right next to each other. Whats your email address? I'll send you a picture from that day, point your self out lol. I had a blast, landed 4 fish, 34, 32, and 2 others that where a bit smaller then that. How about you?

I had 4 that all looked around the same size. I kept one that was 29 #'s for my brother. I got smoked by a bigger fish when I could not follow her down the rocks cause I would have drowned. I will PM you my email