Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chefchris401

Ditch Trolls Stickers

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

Just wondering where I can get the oval ditch troll sticker???

just picked up the my new vehicle yesterday and it needs some love.

went to m and ds, and completely forgot to ask mike.

Thanks.

Mike has them ... as do I .. $1 a piece .. 6 for $5 .. I've had offers from others to sell them but they wanted to up the price and make a few bucks . Mike let us put them in his shop ..,sells them ,, and hasn't made a penny off a sticker since day 1.. Stickers have been paid off for quite some time and all the sticker money goes directly to Childrens Hospital . Stickers stay at the Club House .. Troll Loyalty

View PostTagger, would I be able to buy a couple off of you?

M&D's or if you really want me to ,, send me $2 ... no check pleeeeez ... money goes in the vault for the kids ,,, gotta another pile going from TBurg

but when you purchase a sticker, and they are really well done. think about adding another couple of bucks for the Sick Kids. It is all for a good cause. They are just little people and sure as H**l did not ask to be ill nor do they understand what is happening to them.

Just my two cents.

The Kids Hospital here saved my youngest boys life. He is the Dad of the third generation (Austin at 4.5 yrs) of Trolls from Canada.

Spoke to Mike last week before I left and he informed me he was closed Mondays this time of year. Just give him a buzz before you drive all the way over.

View PostMike has them ... as do I .. $1 a piece .. 6 for $5 .. I've had offers from others to sell them but they wanted to up the price and make a few bucks . Mike let us put them in his shop ..,sells them ,, and hasn't made a penny off a sticker since day 1.. Stickers have been paid off for quite some time and all the sticker money goes directly to Childrens Hospital . Stickers stay at the Club House .. Troll Loyalty

keeping it real....LOVE IT!