Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
j0k3r

A little help

Rate this topic

1 post in this topic

2 weeks ago I place an order for a Daiwa Emblem 12' rod only to be told today by the shop that it's out of stock and they can't order it in anywhere. Over the past 2 weeks I've called countless times to be told that the rod was ordered in and on its way. Of course that wasn't the case... Not gonna name the shop... too tired and fed up to stir up more crap especially with a refund pending. Also too sore from the appendectomy 2 nights ago to stress myself out further.

I need the rod for a Jul 6 trip to Cabo San Lucas. This was the older model EM-ES designation. I could only find one more store that carried it, but they told me up front when I called that shipping would take more than 2 weeks to get to their warehouse, and another 5-6 days after to get to me, which would jeopardize my trip.

Can't find it the EM-ES anywhere else now so I'm forced to fork over $30 extra for the new EM-SF series rod. Plenty of stores carry it, including BPS. I'm reaching out to you guys to see if anyone has a spare BPS coupon code to knock the shipping down a bit.. that's all.

I'd appreciate all the help I can get.