Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RayRay

Hmm, recent sasquatch/big foot sighting in NC

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Excerpts from the interview - Peeler says it's the same creature that he saw for himself just last week near his home atop a mountain in Casar. He says the beast was approaching his dogs and got wrapped around their chains.

"I rough talked him and said, 'You get away from here,'" he said.

Peeler says the beast eventually left, but then came back again.

"And I said, 'Get, get,' and he went back down the path again," he said.

Must've had one too many smile.gif

I have an uncle who lives in Swedesboro, NJ and he owns 7 horses, all of them are thoroughbred horses. I was feeding them and washing them up one time during the night when I heard a very small clatter from the barn. I thought it was an object that probably got kicked from one of the horses. I went to go check and I find the stack of hay all over the floor, the horse's water dumped, but the horse is still sleeping. I went outside the barn and into the woods with my flashlight, I didn't go far, probably only went 10 ft in. I looked around and saw nothing. I was getting scared because it probably could've been someone trying to harm the horses and/or even us. I ran back home but before I could open the door I hear the horses crying. Right when I was about to run towards the barn to see what was the matter, my uncle runs out of the house and is in the barn in no time. He came back and said that everything was fine. We both stayed outside just to make sure that it wasn't someone causing all the mayhem. After 20 minutes, we saw someone run across the barn and into the woods. We called the police and they searched for more than an hour. Now guys, this "someone" or "something" had to be 6ft almost reaching 7ft tall. While he was running away, we heard grunting but almost like a cry. Then, when we went to say thanks to the police, you know for them coming and helping us, we both hear an owl hoot for 10 minutes straight and we hear a flock of birds fly from the woods towards the sky at such rapid speed. That night still haunts me to this very day. Everytime I take out my dog for her business, I still feel uneasy at times.......cwm31.gif

Guys, before I woke up, I had a dream that it was snowing 5 ft of snow in the summer and the weather dropped from 80degrees F to -15degrees F. Is this a warning? Does this mean the world will change? Is my dream related to 2012? 2012 may not necessarily mean THE END OF THE WORLD! but it may mean the world is going to change along with its climate......

Now, back to finishing my book. Page 40!

View PostHow big would a bigfoot's sweenus be????

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein : For the experiment to be a success, all of the body parts must be enlarged.

Inga : His veins, his feet, his hands, his organs vould all have to be increased in size.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein : Exactly.

Inga : He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein : That goes without saying.

Inga : Voof.

Igor : He's going to be very popular.

View PostDr. Frederick Frankenstein : For the experiment to be a success, all of the body parts must be enlarged.

Inga : His veins, his feet, his hands, his organs vould all have to be increased in size.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein : Exactly.

Inga : He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker.

Dr. Frederick Frankenstein : That goes without saying.

Inga : Voof.

Igor : He's going to be very popular.

As I figured, not only does he get to live free in the woods doing whatever he wants, traveling from Oregon to New Jersey unseen, the bigfoot is also packin heat. Lucky bastage.

View PostI will never ever be on drugs. I would like to actually keep my body healthy thank you very much.......

That's why theres D.A.R.Esmile.gif

good. keep it that way icon14.gif

first sensible thing you've said. wink.gif