Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TLDig

Mad.

Rate this topic

24 posts in this topic

Mad mad mad mad mad. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I haven't been really mad, I mean totally pissed off in YEARS. YEARS. Seriously. I've been upset with some things, and I've spoken my mind a few times, but man, I'm really angry. I'm irate. Pissed off at the world.

All that counseling and anger management out the window. I was doing so well. 7 years with no being truly pissed off. I was the duck. I was freaking Super Duck. And just like that... in one split second.... done. And I'm STILL mad.

Maybe it's not good to never get mad... because now that I'm mad, boy am I mad. And I'm even madder that I let myself get mad. And that makes me madder, which makes me even madder.

Oyyyyy.

View PostMad mad mad mad mad. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I haven't been really mad, I mean totally pissed off in YEARS. YEARS. Seriously. I've been upset with some things, and I've spoken my mind a few times, but man, I'm really angry. I'm irate. Pissed off at the world.

All that counseling and anger management out the window. I was doing so well. 7 years with no being truly pissed off. I was the duck. I was freaking Super Duck. And just like that... in one split second.... done. And I'm STILL mad.

Maybe it's not good to never get mad... because now that I'm mad, boy am I mad. And I'm even madder that I let myself get mad. And that makes me madder, which makes me even madder.

Oyyyyy.

Email me hon.

*srsly. No joke. Shoot me an email. Give me a buzz tomorrow if you need to vent more (family's asleep upstairsredface.gif they'll be out tomorrow).

shoot something... the bigger the gun the better.. I'm sure mokes will recommend a .410 in less than 2 posts. but please... share with us the cause of your discontent.

brilliant.cwm40.gif

i haven't broken out the .45 in a while.

tomorrow is going to be a good day for that. get it all out before i have to go back to work tomorrow night. i'm gonna go shoot some **** tomorrow morning, sleep all day and then go to work feeling better. icon14.gif

my discontent is with myself. nobody else.

View PostMad mad mad mad mad. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Oyyyyy.

SCRAW: Use your axe to chop the electrical cables that power the control rod drive motors; doing so will prevent your reactor from meltdown.

View Postbrilliant.cwm40.gif

i haven't broken out the .45 in a while.

tomorrow is going to be a good day for that. get it all out before i have to go back to work tomorrow night. i'm gonna go shoot some **** tomorrow morning, sleep all day and then go to work feeling better. icon14.gif

my discontent is with myself. nobody else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"> <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> cwm31.gif