Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigken

stolen canal cruiser

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

stole my bike out of the back of my truck last night.had a1/4 inch cable they cut thru! found the busted up rod holders a couple streets over.trolls beware nothing safe . guess im in the market for a new one

Sorry to hear that, frown.gif

one reason why im glad i live an hour away and have big dogs that guard my caddy and canal trike.

i have a 24" montain bike frame your welcome to, i used the tires and chain for my trike but other wise all there. I fish the ditch a few times a week and could drop it off. needs some work but its free.

or if you dont want it, its free for whoever but you get first dibs.

Drug-related thefts are out of control now in the Canal area.

My advice is carry as little as possible for a tide, take anything of value with you, and leave your vehicle doors unlocked. You may come back to a ransacked vehicle but at least you won't have a broken window. Throw some loose change in a cupholder or something. They'll grab that and split--it's cheap insurance against smashed windows and finding your car turned upside down when you get back.

Thieves are after stuff they can turn into quick cash. Bikes qualify. Some fishing gear isn't that easy to unload quickly.

thanx Dave, mine was a old blue n green w/ baskets and white pvc rod holders . i found the rod holders busted up 2 streets over. Picked up a sweet ride on craigslist for 50 bucks,just have to trick it out with baskets n rod holders . i even searched the yard sales thi s weekend ! thanx for the eyes ,.

View PostDrug-related thefts are out of control now in the Canal area.

My advice is carry as little as possible for a tide, take anything of value with you, and leave your vehicle doors unlocked. You may come back to a ransacked vehicle but at least you won't have a broken window. Throw some loose change in a cupholder or something. They'll grab that and split--it's cheap insurance against smashed windows and finding your car turned upside down when you get back.

Thieves are after stuff they can turn into quick cash. Bikes qualify. Some fishing gear isn't that easy to unload quickly.

My truck is a big part of my life.....Always seems there's something of value in it. Plus, I have a tool box full of neat tools that would sell for cash in a heartbeat.....Maybe when I check my lobster gear I will start parking right next to the RR tracks.....cwm40.gif Maybe the RR cops will watch over my truck...

People suck. I found out someone went in my truck Saturday night right in my driveway. I live in a nice quiet neighborhood. I looked in my cup holder that was filled to the top with chucky cheese tokens and there were 3 left and one on the ground outside my drivers door. I had a grand worth the fishing crap in there along with the key to the truck sitting right there. Friggin idiots. It's hard to buy crack with chucky cheese tokens I'm sure. I think they must have been spooked by a car or something and just took off (Thank God)

I know that the little $hits hit cars in Plymouth EVERY week. It's in the paper, ipod gone, gps gone, money, bla bla bla. Always unlocked cars. I think we can thank the prescription companies for this overall. Oxy kids running around trying to get a quick buck! Sad.........