Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
J

Seattle Police Guild Defends Officer's Punch

Rate this topic

77 posts in this topic

he shouldnt be a cop, not because he hit her, I am cool with that, but because he is a serious puss-e...shoulda floored that chick in 2 seconds flat..

View Posthe shouldnt be a cop, not because he hit her, I am cool with that, but because he is a serious puss-e...shoulda floored that chick in 2 seconds flat..

I agree .

Even the chick in the vid says he's a weak-ass mo pho .cwm27.gif

How many of you guys blasting this cop has tried to handcuff an unwilling person with your face full of cameras. Sure he could have thrown her to the ground, and then cuffed her, but he knows that he would pay hell!

I remember the days when people would come to the aid of an officer. No, he wan't in danger, but there was a day when people would have helped hold her so the officer could have gotten the cuffs on her. Now all you have are videos of the incident.

If some one doesn't want to be cuffed, it is not an easy task. In the old days, she would have been cuffed much faster with a bit more force used once she began to struggle. Man am I glad I'm retired and my son chose another line of work!

Matthew

View Posthe shouldnt be a cop, not because he hit her, I am cool with that, but because he is a serious puss-e...shoulda floored that chick in 2 seconds flat..

I'd tend to agree, at least at first...

If "Laquanda" (er, whatever her name is) was packing a knife...He easily could've been injured or killed....

But then I put myself in his position, and take a look at what he's surrounded by...It sure isn't a group of people that I'm gonna count on as being law abiding and unlikely to have violent emotional reactions. cwm15.gif

That said, if it was me, both of those ho's would've gotten knocked the **** out...Anyone who had a problem with that would end up maced/tased/shot.

But I'm not good at playing along with BS political correctness games...

Just one of many reasons why I probably wouldn't last 2 days as a cop...

(And I figure you'd make it about about an hour and a half.) cwm27.gif

View PostHow many of you guys blasting this cop has tried to handcuff an unwilling person with your face full of cameras. Sure he could have thrown her to the ground, and then cuffed her, but he knows that he would pay hell!

I remember the days when people would come to the aid of an officer. No, he wan't in danger, but there was a day when people would have helped hold her so the officer could have gotten the cuffs on her. Now all you have are videos of the incident.

If some one doesn't want to be cuffed, it is not an easy task. In the old days, she would have been cuffed much faster with a bit more force used once she began to struggle. Man am I glad I'm retired and my son chose another line of work!

Matthew

clapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gifclapping.gif

Big or small , there is a hold (not sure of the name) you bend the persons hand down and puts pressure on their wrist while their tricep is trapped

Given enough pain icon26.gifthe situation would have been handled quickly before the crowd started to alter the situation .

She was in the wrong.If I pushed an officer I would get tazed,gassed or beat down.The guy(5/0) is a wuss and the camera idiot saying " Are you serious ?" is just egging the whole thing on.The officer needs some training.If he can't control a woman how the hell could he even come close to restraining a grown man ?

There are lots of great holds. I'm sure he has learned lots of them. I'm sure he has used them effectively in the past. They don't always work on a sweaty squirming person.

It's always easy to critique someone else. Until you have been there, it's all talk.

Matthew

View PostShe was in the wrong.If I pushed an officer I would get tazed,gassed or beat down.The guy(5/0) is a wuss and the camera idiot saying " Are you serious ?" is just egging the whole thing on.The officer needs some training.If he can't control a woman how the hell could he even come close to restraining a grown man ?

the officer simply changed his tactic when he saw he was being videotaped. I'm sure what was going thru his mind was, **** i just punched a black woman and someone caught it on tape i'm gonna lose my job now.

It's happening way too much.

And the one who suffers, loses his/her job, family, home, is the police officer just trying to do his job. It's a shame who they end up putting the blame on. It's like nothing before what he did matters. They don't look at what happened before that lead him to do what he did. They just fast forward to what he did wrong.

In my opinion was he did was absolutely justified. I was always taught to respect the law, Let them handcuff me whenever for whatever, don't make it worse by resisting. It all gets sorted out in the end. Don't add to it.

When you hit an officer all bets are off. Good for him. He should've stomped her effin brains out and left her there for the effin crows to eat. Check that. No need to ruin a good pair of corframs.