Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

Complete Bucktail Builders Lot

13 posts in this topic

Hi all , digging through the garage and found this tucked away. This stuff was all Gramps with some stuff coming from my younger brother. Anyways it seems theres enough stuff to tie ALOT of buckails.. Take the entire lot EVERYTHING >>>$200 + SHIPPING.

FYI>>> I don't have an electric melting pot. Theres about 30oz. of lead. Theres various colors of Bucktail, hackles, streamers etc. etc.

The molds>> 1 mold is a Bunker snagger mold. The other mold makes Smiling Bills in sizes 2oz. , 2.5., 3oz. The molds are new in package.

View Postwill you take 150 shipped, paypal

Hi , if you can make it $170 to cover the fees and the shipping (gonna be heavy) i would let it all go. Think about it and let me know. Thanks for considering....

View Postwow..this would be a perfect hobby for you! suprised...im thinking about this one

I tried , not for me redface.gif . I like buying and losing my bucktails the old fashion way i guess biggrin.gif . How goes it bud HappyWave.gif

View PostI tried , not for me redface.gif . I like buying and losing my bucktails the old fashion way i guess biggrin.gif . How goes it bud HappyWave.gif

How you feeling Martin? Hope you are feeling a lot better so you can get out and do some fishing. I hear you when you said you tried and it's not for you. When I retired I told my wife and friends that if they ever see me building birdhouses for a hobby, just sneak up behind me and crack me in the head with a baseball bat and end it for me.smile.gif

Hahahaha you ain't lying lol. I am the guy that tries everything once but never sticks to it. Not my gig hence someone will get a deal.. Hope all is well with you to bud....I'm hanging in there..

View Posthi martin,

question about the vice, any info on it ? who makes it and size hooks it takes

thanks kevin

Hi Kevin, i don't know as it wasn't mine. I will check to see if i see any markings on it. As far as hooks i believe it can handle 7/0 no problem..

View PostMartin I'll take PM'd you with details We can work out the rest later on Thanks

Hey Andy great man. THREAD CLOSED / SOLD , Thanks Tim and SOL beers.gif .

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0