Global Warming Statistics

Rate this topic

ritecoastsurfer

Thought this was interesting.

The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for January-May 2010 was the warmest on record. The year-to-date period was 0.68°C (1.22°F) warmer than the 20th century average.

For March-May 2010, the combined global land and ocean surface temperature was 14.4°C (58.0°F) - the warmest March-May on record. This value is 0.73°C (1.31°F) above the 20th century average.

The combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for May 2010 was 0.69°C (1.24°F) above the 20th century average of 14.8°C (58.6°F). This is the warmest such value on record since 1880.

Source: NOAA State of the Climate, Global Analysis

It's true! 14 inches of rain in 4 hours is true too, but don't waste your time talking about it here. The major majority on SOL don't care about it, although they do care about AGkooky.gif

I like EVERYONE, except for some people.

View PostIt's true! 14 inches of rain in 4 hours is true too, but don't waste your time talking about it here. The major majority on SOL don't care about it, although they do care about AGkooky.gif

Just wondering... Can there be a minor majority headscratch.gif

True or not it doesn't really matter at this point.

Once people saw that scientists at all levels would manipulate data and lie to further their political agenda it was over.

Scientific Fraud and the fact that the world has much bigger problems at the moment makes the whole Global Warming deal a non issue.

We'll survive....honest we will.

All I care about is how hot it's going to be in September.

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

View PostThe environment is out of control. It's got to be 40 degrees warmer than it was just 4 months ago. At this rate, it will be 180 degrees by this December! cwm31.gif

nah no way its gonna be 180 probably more like 280.....were all gonna drown in oil soon so we wont be here even if it gets to 180.........

btw gonna be in the 90s this weekend........its not a heat wave its a global warming wave smile.gif

Well, apparently the south pole didn't get the memo, because there's almost 1.2 million square kilometers of sea ice than there should be down there now.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.

View PostThe combined global land and ocean average surface temperature for January-May 2010 was the warmest on record.

I tell you what, separate out the data taken from Siberian stations in towns using district heating and if there's still a statistically significant anomaly I'll buy you lunch.

I've done stuff I ain't proud of, and the stuff I am proud of is disgusting.