Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

punch

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

You should never strike a woman but in this case the police is allowed to take what ever action is necessary to take control. Did you notice how calm she was sitting in the squad car. She is lucky he didn't taser her!

So what's people's problem?

If you try to help someone wrestle away from a cop, I think you're pretty damn lucky if you only get clocked. cwm15.gif

The cop looked like he was going out of his way to get the first chick to comply without using force. If it was a guy that was trying to get away from that cop, I guarantee that guy would end up with his face in the dirt and his hand twisted back between his shoulder blades.

And any other guy that got in the way would end up either maced, tased, or shot.

Stupid chicks think they can get away with anything because they're female...

Just because a cop will walk away from a domestic dispute once he learns that the guy is the one getting beaten up. It doesn't mean he's going to let some ***** beat up on him. cwm15.gif

That white cop had no right to stop black people on Martin Luther King Blvd. wink.gif

That chick was lucky she only got punched, she should have gotten a face full of OC! Unfortunately, the punch will carry much more serious ramifications.

That cop did nothing wrong! Those black chicks never know when to shut the F up! They'll just hide behind the race card and say they did nothing wrong, when they were clearly resisting arrest and assaulting a PO. Sad day and age when a PO can't defend himself!shakehead.gif

Even more sad is the SJC's ruling on resisting arrest yesterday. It's awful! I feel for the boys in blue, not a job I'd want.

The trigger that started the whole incident is the bigger issue IMO.

The cop was arresting her for jaywalking? Gimme a break. There's GOT to be something more pressing for a city cop to be doing than observing and ticketing jaywalkers.

View PostThe trigger that started the whole incident is the bigger issue IMO.

The cop was arresting her for jaywalking? Gimme a break. There's GOT to be something more pressing for a city cop to be doing than observing and ticketing jaywalkers.

I dont know she looks like she could do some serious damage to a car