Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CHIEF500

WOW!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

Heading home from work I take a slightly different route than normal, since it just over 5 miles now there aren't that many routes. As I'm heading past the local McD's I notice PD tape stretched and covering quite a big area. It covered two parking lots, most of the McD's and most of the Pizza Hut next to it. Tapes up, FD there all standing around outside the tape, PD all inside the tape. I see my ex Deputy Chief standing with his crew. It looks like a shooting scene; I give his cell a call to bust his balls. Someone answers but it wasn't him. He had left his phone at the station and they don't know what happened at the scene. I get home ask the wife, she has no idea, check the news channels, nothing. The Chief calls me back a little bit ago. Someone discovered a car with a body in that was there 4 days. In the heat and humidity we had the past few days that stiff musta stunk to high heavan, imagine opening that door.

WOW!!!!!!!!

View PostHeading home from work I take a slightly different route than normal, since it just over 5 miles now there aren't that many routes. As I'm heading past the local McD's I notice PD tape stretched and covering quite a big area. It covered two parking lots, most of the McD's and most of the Pizza Hut next to it. Tapes up, FD there all standing around outside the tape, PD all inside the tape. I see my ex Deputy Chief standing with his crew. It looks like a shooting scene; I give his cell a call to bust his balls. Someone answers but it wasn't him. He had left his phone at the station and they don't know what happened at the scene. I get home ask the wife, she has no idea, check the news channels, nothing. The Chief calls me back a little bit ago. Someone discovered a car with a body in that was there 4 days. In the heat and humidity we had the past few days that stiff musta stunk to high heavan, imagine opening that door.

WOW!!!!!!!!

I wonder if it's reading this thread after catching up on McNifty's chronicles of Greg on the way to Bonnaroo, but I can't help but think of a really stinky scratch 'n' sniff decal or somethingredface.gifredface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Suprised it took 4 days to discover. It must have smelled really great downwind of that car after the second day. By day four they probably had buzzards circling the parking lot.

View PostHeading home from work I take a slightly different route than normal, since it just over 5 miles now there aren't that many routes. As I'm heading past the local McD's I notice PD tape stretched and covering quite a big area. It covered two parking lots, most of the McD's and most of the Pizza Hut next to it. Tapes up, FD there all standing around outside the tape, PD all inside the tape. I see my ex Deputy Chief standing with his crew. It looks like a shooting scene; I give his cell a call to bust his balls. Someone answers but it wasn't him. He had left his phone at the station and they don't know what happened at the scene. I get home ask the wife, she has no idea, check the news channels, nothing. The Chief calls me back a little bit ago. Someone discovered a car with a body in that was there 4 days. In the heat and humidity we had the past few days that stiff musta stunk to high heavan, imagine opening that door.

WOW!!!!!!!!

Same parking lot as Super Fresh?

View Post Someone discovered a car with a body in that was there 4 days. In the heat and humidity we had the past few days that stiff musta stunk to high heavan, imagine opening that door.

WOW!!!!!!!!

I like pizza!

Damn - that must have been a heck of a shock CHIEF...

But Somethin' about the last couple of sentences

right above your sig don't quite sit well...

upck.gifcwm27.gif

Sometimes it sucks to be a LEO or the medical examiner. Better to be one of the brothers outside the tape. The words "Here you sarge, just smash the window withthe pointy end on the Halligan" work for me.