Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kicking Bass

Golf Outing

9 posts in this topic

Guys, I am playing in a Charity Golf outing that I already covered the costs for customers. 2 have droped out and I'd like to fill the foursome.

The cost for each golfer at the outing is $350 per head, I'm looking to recoupe some of the cost that I laid out. $250 to fill both spots,$125 PP, (this is the non-deductable amount). It is a great deal, lunch, golf, carts, 3hr open bar, dinner, silent auctions, raffles at a great CC.

Here is the deal, my buddy and I are HACKS at golf, more so him then me, but if your a good golfer, you'd need be really ok with us being that bad. And he plays real slow, but he's my best customer, so I HAVE to deal with it and try not to laugh!!. I'd rather have 2 people that know each other before I decide to take singles. If u are a single, and have interest, let me know.

Oh, and other HACKS are invited!!!

Keith

29th ANNUAL GOLF OUTING

Monday, JUNE 21, 2010 Join us at the

Magnificent New Club House at Navesink Country Club

50 Luffburrow Lane, Middletown, NJ

Outing Schedule

Outing format is Calloway (handicap not necessary)

10:00 AM

Registration

11:30 AM

BBQ Lunch at the Pool

1:00 PM

Shotgun</B>

5:30 PM

Hors d'Oeurves & 3 Hour Open Bar

6:30 PM

Dinner Buffet

7:30 PM

Prizes, Auction & Raffles

Navesink CC is a very Private course that normal folk do not get to play often...I am on the road next week or would have jumped on this...it is a BEAUTIFUL course!!

Thanks for the invite, but I'm gonna pass - I'm still playing $20/round golf the few times I've been playing in the past couple months...at $20/round, it's easy to walk away from the very common bad rounds smile.gif

Then again, I haven't played in 3 weeks cause I cannot stand the hot, nasty weather no matter how much it costs redface.gif

TimS

View PostThanks for the invite, but I'm gonna pass - I'm still playing $20/round golf the few times I've been playing in the past couple months...at $20/round, it's easy to walk away from the very common bad rounds smile.gif

Then again, I haven't played in 3 weeks cause I cannot stand the hot, nasty weather no matter how much it costs redface.gif

TimS

--ya wimp!! $125 for, Lunch, Dinner, 3 hours of open bar, Horse douvers.. heck the golf is free.. smile.gif If I didnt work for the second coming of leona helmsley and if I didnt have shoulder surgery 3 1/2 weeks ago, Id be all over this.. this is a great deal..

Golf outtings are the greatest fun a man can have outside of a blitz of 20's on your own private beach or your bedroom.. LOL

plus KB is good people.. smile.gif

BC

Guys, i'm gonna have to hold this offer up for a day. My customer might want to bring his son. But if anyone is interested let me know and as soon as i find out about his son playing i'll get back to you.

Keith

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0