The McRoo Files

Rate this topic

Niffty

View PostHey Nifty,

Is Greg gonna be pissed that you're slatherin his mug all over the interwebz?

He looks to be a creative torturer.

What are the chances that Greg would even know how to turn a computer on---assuming he had access to one? cwm27.gif

"…if catching fish is your only objective, you are either new to the game or too narrowly focused on measurable results.” - D. Stuver

So I'm a little tired of listening to Greg talk. He mentions again that his friends are moving to TX. I ask what part. He might as well have said bum **** Egypt somewhere between Houston and the anus of Mexico. I tell him that I am moving there in Aug.

"I don't like Texas." he replies.

"Why not?" I ask.

"I had a bad experience."

Now the details of this are sketchy and would take up about 10 pages, but here's what I remember.

Greg and his then girlfriend and her mother drive from NC to TX in Mercury a bobcat. All of there stuff is in the back and the three of them of riding in the front seat with a dog.

They moved into a trailer with the girlfriends brother when they got there... I think. headscratch.gif Greg is a bit hard to follow. There's a big dude who tries to kick his ass when he finally makes his get away. We'll assume it's the brother.

They too lived in godforsaken nowhere land TX. Greg hated it and kept trying to leave, but the GF and her mother would always talk him into staying. One day he finally says that he's had enough.

"I said '**** you *****' and I walked out the door. Then I look behind me and there was the brother coming after me. So I ran. I can't run all that fast so he couaght up to me and just started beatin' on me. I had a gun in the back of my pants. That was all I had. I left all my stuff and just started runnin'. I didn't wan to hurt nobady, but if I had to I was goin' use it.

"I got away from him and just started runnin'. I got to the road and there was a big black pick up truck and it stopped. The driver said 'are you in trouble?' I said I wasn't, but if I stuck around here I would be be. So he took me to the bus station and went inside. They told me that she and her mom had already been there lookin' for me. They was sayin' that I got my girlfriend pregnant and I had to stay and pay for the baby and I knew they was lyin'."

So to cut to the chase the guy at the bus depot tells Greg that they said they'd be back for him with the brother and weren't going to let him leave so Mr. Greyhound sold him a ticket and told him to hide out in the laundromat where he would have the driver stop for him. Greg got away with a mad dash to the bus being chased by the three rednecks with their dog in tow. Said he spent the whole trip "Just lookin' out the back winduh waiting to see that Mercury Bobcat following me with the three of them and that dog in it..... That's why I don't like TX"

Turns our Greg doesn't care much for his home state of NC either. Something to do with not being able to get a drivers license in VA for the last 15 years which is somehow related to a felony. headscratch.gif I'll have to ask him to clarify that for me some time.

The conversation then turned to music....

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read:

View Postmaybe he is a serial killer and cut off his finger printscwm40.gif

I didn't get to that part yet.

View PostWhat are the chances that Greg would even know how to turn a computer on---assuming he had access to one? cwm27.gif

I didn't get to that part yet.

Hot dogs were invented in 1936 by Larry Hotdogs when he accidentally dropped a bag of prize-winning pig buttholes into his Dick Shaper Machine. :read: