Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
castingkid

Seeker Black Steel Graphite Series Surf Rod (Conventional) G270H-8'CT

7 posts in this topic

Seeker Black Steel Graphite Series Surf Rod (Conventional) G270H-8'CT. Excellent condition. Barely used. Conventional, no reel seat. Beautiful rod. Would be great for slinging eels or heavy bucktails from a jetty (my original intentsmile.gif

Pick-up only. $50. Location: Central Connecticut.

PM if interested.

View PostPM if interested.

I realize that the rules have changed a lot since you joined, I'm sure you didn't know otherwise I'm certain you would not have asked folks to PM you if interested smile.gif Please read the thread locked to the top of this forum if you continue to use the BST Forums here - the rules are different now. Thanks smile.gif

TimS

Hi Tim and others. Indeed they have changed. My sincere apologies. I didn't realize PMs were off limits now. I should have read the "read me first" before posting. beatin.gif I'll change my other threads too now. No PM.

Thanks so much for understanding.

View PostI realize that the rules have changed a lot since you joined, I'm sure you didn't know otherwise I'm certain you would not have asked folks to PM you if interested smile.gif Please read the thread locked to the top of this forum if you continue to use the BST Forums here - the rules are different now. Thanks smile.gif

TimS

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0