Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
9wait

Wtb... 9wt fly reel...

9 posts in this topic

Looking for a inexpensive 9wt fly reel, looking to start in the saltwater and looking for something cheaper before I invest a whole lot into it..... Let me know what ya got and how much you want, want to try and stay under 75 bucks if I can.... Thanks!

I have a Tioga 8 that can handle 9wt line. It's a little more than 75.00 It would be $105 shipped but it's all the reel you would need for quite a while.smile.gif Comes with backing and WF8F line

View PostI have a Tioga 8 that can handle 9wt line. It's a little more than 75.00 It would be $105 shipped but it's all the reel you would need for quite a while.smile.gif Comes with backing and WF8F line

May be interested in that, What kind of shape and do you have any pics? would this reel be better suited for an 8wt rod? I haven't bought a rod yet and am tossed up between an 8wt or 9wt, let me know, thanks

i have a tica G Series 10/11 weight (better for striper fishing IMO) its brand new and already has backing (would like $60), can include line and a shooting head both rio outbound brand new for an extra $70

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0