Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MartinO67

All The Wood You Need And More

24 posts in this topic

Since i won't be doing that much fishing this year these might as well go to someone that will. I'm not sure of all the builders but as you can see there all top notch. I WILL NOT SPLIT THE LOT @ THIS PRICE. 95% of them are new..

$200.00 + shipping. Paypal please add the fees. If ya pick it all up on LongIsland i'll save you the shipping..

View PostThis is a great lot...awesome price. But I'm a little confused, its 200 shipped + Shipping?

Yeah why no lol hahaha. Thanks for pointing that outkooky.gif . I'll fix it now .. Hey thanks again wink.gif

View PostWould you consider splitting or trading for the yozuri pencil, black cowboy and yellow pikie?

Also are those giant pikies LI Fish VT?

Hi Tyler , not gonna split the lot at this time. For the price i'm offering the lot its a great deal. wink.gif

View Posti understand, but if you split i'd be interested in the top 8 plug, the 4 a asked about before plus the jointeds

View Postif you do split ill take all the darters (4 of them) and remaining pickie (black one)

leaving you with only a couple of plugs i believe.

Alright fellas lets see if we can come to some sort of an agreement. TRY and point out exactly what your looking to buy and then i will TRY AND PUT a price on it. If it works out then I'LL SPLIT. Let me know...

DO THIS>> LEFT column start with black Gibbs as #1 and then # 2 is from the bottom up.

RIGHT column from the bottom starting with #1 and going up.

Hope this helpsbiggrin.gif ..

if you do split ill take all the darters (4 of them) and remaining pickie (black one)

leaving you with only a couple of plugs i believe.[/QUOT

Not sure i see 4 darters in there??? I see a blue mack, a yellow nb , a tattoo. What other bud were you leaning towards???..biggrin.gif

View Posti'd like the yozuri pencils

and the 2 metal lips directly beneath them

and then the 4 jointed LI Fish VT

willing to trade or buy

Tyler $140 includes the shipping..>>>Add fees if pp.. YEH OR NEY ? biggrin.gif

The LIVT'S are all new, the 2 yozuries maybe seen water once and the pikie nd cowboy are either new or seen water once but all are mint..

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0