Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam-_888

Rod tube

Rate this topic

21 posts in this topic

Anyone have a tube I can ship a rod in around N.K. ? I'll give you a plug.Has to be 4" ID and 6' long.Need it today or tomorrow.First one that says I have one and actually does and will meet up with me gets the plug.Thanks.

go to a car dealer like honda/toyota i know honda sends the door trim moldings in a triangle type box ... go to the parts counter and ask if they have something .. you will need 2 so it will cover the length of the fishing pole .. i used a section of if for my daughters class project to drop an egg of the roof of the school and not brake

frown.gif I wanted that Diamond wrap you sold ..... I was priming the ol' lady

but she wasn't biting , she kept reminding me I still have to get the 11' lami wrapped . redface.gif

Don't have a tube @ home but I'll look around at the shop, doubt I have one but I'll look anyway .

I'll close this thread tonight before I go to bed if nobody has one they would be willing to let go of.So far I've been told thin wall PVC and triangle boxes from car dealerships.BTW plug is an RM sandeel has no package.biggrin.gif

View Postfrown.gif I wanted that Diamond wrap you sold ..... I was priming the ol' lady

but she wasn't biting , she kept reminding me I still have to get the 11' lami wrapped . redface.gif

Don't have a tube @ home but I'll look around at the shop, doubt I have one but I'll look anyway .

Should have said something.I would have let you use it for a few months while trying to come up with some funds.It was just sitting at my place collecting dust.

View PostShould have said something.I would have let you use it for a few months while trying to come up with some funds.It was just sitting at my place collecting dust.

Thanks anyway , but I know if I had thrown a few with it I would have paid ya the next day .

Then wifey = mad.gifcwm27.gif

Better for me to steer clear of that one , she knows where I sleep . biggrin.gif

I have plans that include , wrapping of the Lami , new reel for said Lami .

go to a local rug store or home depot and get the heavy duty cardboard tube they use for the center of the rugs, i got one a few months back 12 feet long and just cut it down.

hope that helps.

View PostAnyone have a tube I can ship a rod in around N.K. ? I'll give you a plug.Has to be 4" ID and 6' long.Need it today or tomorrow.First one that says I have one and actually does and will meet up with me gets the plug.Thanks.

Attachment 369425

Attachment 369426

Hey... come down my way and pick a 10' up and make it any length you want. Freeby.

Yesterday would have worked perfect.The guy sent a tube in the mail from Cali a few hours ago.I'll still probably give you a plug if I run into you on the rocks down that way.May as well give them to somebody who actually catches fish with them.biggrin.gif