Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capequahog

mag minnow

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

Missed you at the BBQ CQ. Backbeach Jake did an admirable job as event photographer, but we can usually count on you for plenty of pics. As usual I had my camera but never took it out of my pocket. redface.gif

And I'm not surprised the fish were there. For the first morning in 2 weeks, I'm not. cwm27.gif

View PostMissed you at the BBQ CQ. Backbeach Jake did an admirable job as event photographer, but we can usually count on you for plenty of pics. As usual I had my camera but never took it out of my pocket. redface.gif

And I'm not surprised the fish were there. For the first morning in 2 weeks, I'm not. cwm27.gif

I only made it to the breakfast and the boys didn't seem in the mood for pics yetbiggrin.gif

this morn waskooky.gif I did ok but I actually did worse than most

View PostI only made it to the breakfast and the boys didn't seem in the mood for pics yetbiggrin.gif

this morn waskooky.gif I did ok but I actually did worse than most

I must have just missed you. I got to breakfast more like brunch time. Filleting a couple of fish put me behind schedule. I should've just used Toddman's chainsaw.

View PostCraig?, you left too soon this a.m.beers.gifbiggrin.gif

Arrgghh...I had to pack up the camper and I was going into caffine withdrawl. Let me know how you did CQ(PM)...It was a good w-end nonetheless...

View PostYes! There is unreputable evidence. CQ catches : )

He is the Master Angler fer sure. He graced us with his presence today, and brought the bite with him!