Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maslow

Captains and there spawn...

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

The kid was just sticking up for his father, even if everyone thinks his father is wrong, i would hope my son would do the same for me...so i agree i dont think this was warranted

I have no problem with people defending their opinion on a captain or his kid who came on here to defend his dad. I do have a problem with personal attacks against said people which is why I edited the post.

View PostI have no problem with people defending their opinion on a captain or his kid who came on here to defend his dad. I do have a problem with personal attacks against said people which is why I edited the post.

I agree.

never stoop to the *********** level.

------------

Please dont skirt the auto censor.. Ill have to give an infraction if it happens again.. there is a reason why that word cant be used, just because you spell it differently and it passed, doesnt mean its ok!!

or maybe we can burn books while were at it?

the thread isnt bad.. the first post was personal, he was warned and apologized, and its over. as for discussion as stated by my last post, its encouraged.. why delete a thread when people can talk civily?

I just felt it was redundant seeing it's covered over six pages above? Didn't mean to sound puritanical, just don't see the good that cam come from a second thread on the same topic.

Do you have a steamroller? Maybe we can crush our computers too.