Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Little

Next act of violence comes from.........

Rate this topic

107 posts in this topic

The Democrat Congress!!!

Ta Daaaaaa!!!!

I said it was a tactic, I was wrong....Its policy!

Bob Ethridge (D North Carolina)

"> v60oNUoHBYM

View PostGuy grabs me like that, he's hitting pavement. Kid should have decked him.

or,

you might have soiled yourself like that kid did.

holy crap.... I thought Republicans were supposed to be the tough guys.

a liberal weenie wouldn't be so easy to rough up.

View PostHe's poor and disenfranchisedcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

I hope I didn't give the impression that ONLY the poor and disenfranchised resort to violence, the rich and powerful will as well.... in this case we have a "how DARE you stick a camera in my face" reaction.

the kid should have decked him.

a liberal weenie would have.

I personally know Etheridge. I do not care for his politics, but as an individual he is a good man.

I cannot say that I blame him for his reaction. It appears as though he was accosted by said student. In this day and time, particularly being in politics, how you are approached can be critical. It appears as though there was no security with him.

I would like to see more of the before and after footage to draw conclusions. Video appears to be heavily edited, and pieced together. What else took place?

View PostI personally know Etheridge. I do not care for his politics, but as an individual he is a good man.

I cannot say that I blame him for his reaction. It appears as though he was accosted by said student. In this day and time, particularly being in politics, how you are approached can be critical. It appears as though there was no security with him.

I would like to see more of the before and after footage to draw conclusions. Video appears to be heavily edited, and pieced together. What else took place?

You cross the line when you grab a guy. You really cross it when you're a public servant being filmed. Doesn't matter what party you are. Public officials are supposed to live by a higher standard, not a lower one. Live with it or resign.

It appears that the young man was holding his cell phone camera in his face - like 3 - 4 inches.

I have no problem with him first knocking it away and then grabbing the guy's arm after he put the camera that close again.

There was already a camera operated by a second person recording it, and the tape is edited not to show how close the student was holding the camera in his face.

View Postand the tape is edited not to show how close the student was holding the camera in his face.

because the source tape shifted from the cell phone to the camera man AFTER the Congressman grabbed him,

I had assumed something provacative had happened.

it would be interesting to see the unedited footage of the incident so we can make a better judgement over who was right and who was in the wrong here.

because the source tape shifted from the cell phone to the camera man AFTER the Congressman grabbed him,

I had assumed something provacative had happened.

it would be interesting to see the unedited footage of the incident so we can make a better judgement over who was right and who was in the wrong here.

Do you really think "we" need any more footage to determine who was 100% in the wrong? I am obviously not in the "we" group as it is very easy for me to make up my mind on this one. Easy because I prefer being honest.

View Post

Do you really think "we" need any more footage to determine who was 100% in the wrong? I am obviously not in the "we" group as it is very easy for me to make up my mind on this one. Easy because I prefer being honest.

if the WE in question is the partisan right wingers, then no.

if the WE in question is someone fair minded then yes.

clearly there were TWO video sources, and some time is missing.

IF the kid put his cell phone that close to the guys face, than yeah, I support his reaction.

some clown gets in my way and pushes his camera in my face, he's going down.

lets see the UNedited film and we can better judge.