7' 6-12-line

1/4-5/8oz lure

also have a 710 grennie

used but still works great

Looking To Trade

Open To All Offers

Really Loking For A Penn Slammer

Can Add To The Deal To Even Things Out

View PostI'll offer you a like new, used around a dozen times Shimano Spheros 4000fa spooled with 30# PP for that 710z of yours, thanks.

mo thank you

have two saragosas i barely use

View PostI have a US made 360 in good used condition. Minor paint loss. Can post pics if interested. Is the 710z balanced after modifying to bailess?

please post pics

View Posthow about a 560 slammer (made in china) new without a box, never fished for your 710z and 710 green? I can email you pictures tonight if interested.

yes please email me at

njrockhopper@aol.com

I have a 760 Slammer, Spooled with 30lb green big game, Reel is new never fished but no box/pappers. I'm interested in your star nikelite but would like the pot a little sweeter. Sending pictures would be a prob.frown.gif Reel is China, is your Star US or China.

View PostI have a 760 Slammer, Spooled with 30lb green big game, Reel is new never fished but no box/pappers. I'm interested in your star nikelite but would like the pot a little sweeter. Sending pictures would be a prob.frown.gif Reel is China, is your Star US or China.

NOT SURE I WILL CHECK

View PostWell, how about $60 for the 710z? I'm very interested in it, need a smaller reel for my 10ft Lami Super Surf

NO THANK YOU I PAID WAY MORE

NJR; Don't matter US or China, just curious that's all! But can we make a trade on your Star Rod for my 760 Slammer?" Reel is new", tried to get neighbor to take pictures for me but don't look good, she's mad at me.cwm31.gif

View PostNJR; Don't matter US or China, just curious that's all! But can we make a trade on your Star Rod for my 760 Slammer?" Reel is new", tried to get neighbor to take pictures for me but don't look good, she's mad at me.cwm31.gif

SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE LION

WE HAVE A DEAL HOW ABOUT MY ROD AND 20$ MO

AND IN GOOD FAITH I WILL SEND THE ROD FIRST

YOU CAN CHECK IT OVER AND IF ACCEPTED THEN YOU CAN SEND THE REEL

IF WE HAVE A DEAL PM ME YOUR INFO

AS I STATE ROD IS NEW NEVER USED STILL HAS TAGS AND WRAPPING

cand find a dang thing on here that says where it is made

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0