Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sageguy

NBA Finals Game 5

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

I think Game 5 will determine our NBA Champion this year....whichever team takes 5 wins it.

On a side note, taking the Wolverine in for the game......boy is about to explode...we have been to a few Playoff games this year, but he understands the significance of this one.

Myself, I think the Celts win somewhat easily tonight, and wrap it up in 6....as I predicted all along.

I hope so, but you never know with these things. Look at the 04' Sox and how they spanked the Yanks after being down 3 games.

My god that was awesome.

View PostHow the hell does Rondo get that height on the defensive rebounds?

Amazing - and on another note, I like how the Celts survived that third quarter 'Kobe' storm and even increased their lead a little bit. Now the rest of the Lakers (who had been contributing before Kobe took over) are out of syncclapping.gif

The ESPN group (with Magic Johnson and gang) said that other than Kobe, the Lakers offense of was out of sync all night...that's not true - it was out of sync after Kobe started taking every shot (starting in the 3rd qtr). Kobe was hot for a while...but when he cooled off, his team didn't respond

The ESPN group (with Magic Johnson and gang) said that other than Kobe, the Lakers offense of was out of sync all night...that's not true - it was out of sync after Kobe started taking every shot (starting in the 3rd qtr). Kobe was hot for a while...but when he cooled off, his team didn't respond

Lebron syndrome.

View PostThe ESPN group (with Magic Johnson and gang) said that other than Kobe, the Lakers offense of was out of sync all night...that's not true - it was out of sync after Kobe started taking every shot (starting in the 3rd qtr). Kobe was hot for a while...but when he cooled off, his team didn't respond

You read this well. Kobe did shoot his team out of the game. A team wins the title. The Boston Celtics won as a team last night. They turned back the clock on defense, hustle, and swagger.

Plus that Garden crowd........

View PostYou read this well. Kobe did shoot his team out of the game. A team wins the title. The Boston Celtics won as a team last night. They turned back the clock on defense, hustle, and swagger.

Plus that Garden crowd........

Lot of effort put forth by the Garden crown, even wore out the Wolverinebiggrin.gif But it sure paid offhighfive.gif

Game 6 is there for the takin!!! Hang 18 alreadyclapping.gif

View PostLot of effort put forth by the Garden crown, even wore out the Wolverinebiggrin.gif But it sure paid offhighfive.gif

Game 6 is there for the takin!!! Hang 18 alreadyclapping.gif

Must have been a fun game to be at. My sister and her family were there as well.

He will remember that a lifetime.icon14.gif

In the first half the Lakers were shooting 35%. If Kobe didn't shoot like that they would've been blown out in th 3rd. Th problem was their D was awful the entire night. I know at th half the Celts shot 65%, an I think 58% for the game.

View PostIn the first half the Lakers were shooting 35%. If Kobe didn't shoot like that they would've been blown out in th 3rd. Th problem was their D was awful the entire night. I know at th half the Celts shot 65%, an I think 58% for the game.

Without Kobe the Lakers would have lost by 40.