Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bristol Lou

Got the word

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

Did they let it go? I'd like to see if it's dumb enough to get caught again beers.gif

View PostHeard it was red-hot...the one fish that was caught. cwm27.gif Idiots...

View PostBass 35+ are in Seaside.

Doesn't anyone just fish anymore. headscratch.gif I'll stick with my fluke, crabs and maybe go look for some weaks. Might even get back into fresh water.

Who cares???

View PostBass 35+ are in Seaside.

Doesn't anyone just fish anymore. headscratch.gif I'll stick with my fluke, crabs and maybe go look for some weaks. Might even get back into fresh water.

im with you lou i have been LMB fishing every night for 2 weeks since my surf fishing has either sux or the crowds were to much too fish...i got to say im REALLY love those LMB right now all by myself fishin and landing some nice bass in the 2-4lb range on light tackledrool.gif ...also i have switched my atenttion to fluke and crabs as far as the salt goes

Just heard, miles of fish on the beach, no crowd....I'm on the way.

Some one punch in the coordinates so I can set my GPS and auto pilot.

NOT!!!!!!!!

I'll walk over to the canal later for some LMB. First World cup soccer US vs England, then Phils Sox.

View Postim with you lou i have been LMB fishing every night for 2 weeks since my surf fishing has either sux or the crowds were to much too fish...i got to say im REALLY love those LMB right now all by myself fishin and landing some nice bass in the 2-4lb range on light tackledrool.gif

ditto and im only 3 miles away from the surf cwm27.gif

Don't worry local shop will post a report about being red hot about huge bass 50 plus pound being caught on lime green rebels only!! And intresting that they have 100 on shelf!!!biggrin.gif Like they say can't fix stupid!!

View Postsite was just updated...35# mermaids being caught on livelined leprechauns.

What kind of rig and what size hook for the leps? I have a 12/0 that would fit nice in my neighbors short fat little neck!!