Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Billy29

Wow I made the 2000 post club

Rate this topic

32 posts in this topic

and for some reason it took me a long time to reach that mark compared to some others that havent been on here as long. I feel like I waste a lot of time on here.

Maybe not its been worth it!

Any post club is like being an AUxilary Cop. What the hell are you going to do with a car that says auxiliary on the side. You dont get paid or anything, and you cant arrest. What good is it?

Ok here is the speech

To all my friends that smell like bunker. I am pleased to announce that I have reached a new level of being a loser. I spend most of my internet time on this site getting advice on how to fish for stripers and girls. I spend too much money in the BST forum and have a reel collection that most of you would give up a kidney for. Needless to say I have yet to catch a 50 lb bass. I really don't have much more to say except that I will be working on 3000 posts

View PostOk here is the speech

To all my friends that smell like bunker. I am pleased to announce that I have reached a new level of being a loser. I spend most of my internet time on this site getting advice on how to fish for stripers and girls. I spend too much money in the BST forum and have a reel collection that most of you would give up a kidney for. Needless to say I have yet to catch a 50 lb bass. I really don't have much more to say except that I will be working on 3000 posts

Good god you sounded like me But I stopped with the BST crap. And I have 2 reels. Workin on a VS

View Postand for some reason it took me a long time to reach that mark compared to some others that havent been on here as long. I feel like I waste a lot of time on here.

Maybe not its been worth it!

clapping.gif 2000 clapping.gif

View PostNice I'll get there this year probably.I live here when I'm not working and since I quit fishing and took up drinking I have no place else to turn.cwm27.gif

I was home sick from school for 2 days and racked up 200 posts. Im sad

View PostTook me about a year. Do I consist of toolish features?

Not yet...........don't make it a goalwink.gif If it were hard to do there wouldn't be so many.