Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ZacS

Slip in Galilee

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

I know it is a very very long-shot, but perhaps someone knows of a slip in Galilee for a 19ft center console?

it doesn't have to be pretty, just somewhere I can dock my boat for the summer with access to a hose.

Please PM me phone numbers. I will owe you many trips if you help out...

Thanks

Zac

I'm talking Galilee Popper. From the great island bridge to Salty Brine Beach

I'm not aware of any real "marina" down here, just a ton of docks, the majority of which are controlled by the state, but I know that some are private...

I would also consider something on Great Island if anyone knows anybody... I would be clean and quiet...

I do have CASH for offer, though...

I believe Lockwoods Marina still has some open slips. It is right next to Capt Jacks restaurant. Tight quarters in there, but ok for a 19' . Very protected, and you are out to the ocean from galilee in 5 minutes.

Zac-

Where you're talkin,,, just ain't gonna happen.

There is at least a 20 yr. waiting list in them parts.

However, there is transient docking ( but not for a under 40 footer).

There really are a few squeek - in spots. but, guarenteed you'll get banged by the bigger ones blowing wash your way and trashing the pier with your boat's bangings. (ie; don't)

RIArcher knows where I am talking about. I know there are a few private docks in there, but I know it is a super long shot.

How about Great Island... You guys know anyone out there that would want some extra cash? Like I said, quiet and clean....

Not intersted in snug or the head of the pond. I will be spending a bunch of time in gallilee this summer and i would like to have my boat nearby.

cwm33.gifcwm33.gifcwm33.gif

would even consider a place where I could just keep my boat on a trailer down there (Galilee, GI, Sandhill Cove area).

anything.?.?.?

Check with Rose at the Custy"s lobster shack at the end of the escape road. She owns the parking lot behind the shack and might cut you a deal.