Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TimS

Hey IsmailG

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

Wow, that was a long time ago! (yikes what was I thinking with those glasses lol) I dont even have that picture anymore. Thanks for the memory refresh Tim, that was my heart.gif catch of all time. Whens the next ditch fling?cwm40.gif

nice fish... I think for those shore fisherman who don't want to get wet The Ditch is our Mecca... I think God designed it like this the boat guys have the cbbt, the surf guys have montauk, and shore guys have the ditch........

Great looking striper, but you sure were a geeky looking kid back then biggrin.gif

Tim sent alot of us on a tortuous, but fun road to the Ditch while he mohawked them here on the NJ coast. I wore korkers and still managed to crack a rib on one of my half dozen trips to The Ditch blackeye.gif Do you think them massholes really meant it when they said it was a tough place to fish biggrin.gif

Been thinking about a road trip...give me a call...I'll be your wingman if you'll be my sherpa...ask Windknot icon14.gif I've got family in Norwich RI now. Might be a nice little base of operations from which to conduct covert assaults, or just crash before heading home for work cwm33.gif

The Ditch Fling BBQ would be better if Tim ever moved to the cape smile.gif It has been a few years since I casted over his line, he's due tongue.gif

LOL! Hell yeah, now you know why I dont have the picture anymore! Oh man Im DONE if my wife sees this hahaha

View PostGreat looking striper, but you sure were a geeky looking kid back then biggrin.gif

Tim sent alot of us on a tortuous, but fun road to the Ditch while he mohawked them here on the NJ coast. I wore korkers and still managed to crack a rib on one of my half dozen trips to The Ditch blackeye.gif Do you think them massholes really meant it when they said it was a tough place to fish biggrin.gif

Been thinking about a road trip...give me a call...I'll be your wingman if you'll be my sherpa...ask Windknot icon14.gif I've got family in Norwich RI now. Might be a nice little base of operations from which to conduct covert assaults, or just crash before heading home for work cwm33.gif

The Ditch Fling BBQ would be better if Tim ever moved to the cape smile.gif It has been a few years since I casted over his line, he's due tongue.gif