Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve in Mass

See Ya's

Rate this topic

31 posts in this topic

Will be around only sporadically today, and then "Tales and Lies From Hatteras Island" will commence on about June 29th when I get back.

Be good......HappyWave.gifsmile.gif

Thanks, we here in the lovely state of NJ will be monitoring the weather channel to detect exactly when it's safe to go outdoors again. cwm31.gif

In the meantime, you and Donna have a safe trip, take some pics, and we all look forward to your safe return and the ensuing SOL drama your musings provokes. beers.gifbiggrin.gificon24.gifwink.gifhighfive.gifredface.gifcwm27.gif

And in the news:

The Carolinas brace for severe weather.

Residents ordered to board up windows and make all necessary evacuation plans.

View PostAnd in the news:

HEADLINES: "Fish Flee to the North"

cwm27.gif

Have fun.

I was just thinking that you don't seem like the type that is set in his ways..... so when are you going to switch it up a bit and try a new vacation destination?

View PostHave fun.

I was just thinking that you don't seem like the type that is set in his ways..... so when are you going to switch it up a bit and try a new vacation destination?

Good grief Wayne...don't try and draw him out east unless you are planning a trip south/west/north during the same time frame HappyWave.gif

wink.gif

TimS

View PostThanks, we here in the lovely state of NJ will be monitoring the weather channel to detect exactly when it's safe to go outdoors again. cwm31.gif

Will only be quickly passing thru Jersey tomorrow morning between about 7:30 and 11:00, so you are safe....wink.gif

View PostAnd in the news:

I don't have that effect down there, Sudsy......for 23 years now, whenever we go down, the forecast is about the same everyday........sunny, hi in the 80's, lows in the 70's, chance of a scattered thunderstorm. It is getting so we don't even have to watch the Weather Channel down there other than for the radar and wind direction forecast, as I swear they cut and paste the same forecast EVERYDAY. wink.gif

Steve; What's the name of the polish Deli you go to in Lakewood? I was out and about yesterday and came across this place called Luisa's?