Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishweewee

Something fishy

Rate this topic

14 posts in this topic

And I blame the sick, twisted bastages that use partisan excuses for childish, bad behavior cwm13.gif

Seriously, some folks need to step away from the PG Forum for a while if they can't see the difference between moderating with bias and moderating by removing off topic, personal crap.

Seems like every time someone makes a personal, off topic personal assault on someone else - and it gets edited - it's because of bias, not because of the off topic, personal assault. What is it about personal responsibility that makes people blame everything else? freak.gif

TimS

View PostAnd I blame the sick, twisted bastages that use partisan excuses for childish, bad behavior cwm13.gif

Seriously, some folks need to step away from the PG Forum for a while if they can't see the difference between moderating with bias and moderating by removing off topic, personal crap.

Seems like every time someone makes a personal, off topic personal assault on someone else - and it gets edited - it's because of bias, not because of the off topic, personal assault. What is it about personal responsibility that makes people blame everything else? freak.gif

TimS

Well Tim, if you didnt give us this outlet to discuss, then we wouldnt have these issues. So you gotta share some responsibility wink.gif

View PostWell Tim, if you didnt give us this outlet to discuss, then we wouldnt have these issues. So you gotta share some responsibility wink.gif

Pssst, you must want the PG to go away?cwm13.gif

View PostWell Tim, if you didnt give us this outlet to discuss, then we wouldnt have these issues. So you gotta share some responsibility wink.gif

I take all the responsibility for making this forum...but none of the responsibility for people that think personal off topic and antagonistic comments are removed because the moderator is biased...that **** is on them HappyWave.gif

TimS

View PostUm, based on what I could tell, no beard. We'll have to ask TimS to confirm that. cwm40.gif

Beard was slight but evident...lets call is lightly bearded HappyWave.gif

View PostBeard was slight but evident...lets call is lightly bearded HappyWave.gif

He has spoken, and with authority. biggrin.gif

Sometimes, the mind doesn't see what it doesn't want to see. Either that or I have bad eyesight. 40.gif