Afgan war seems to over?

Rate this topic

Mokes

Guess we are giving up, but still putting our troops in the line of fire.

Nice. Let's rebuild that craphole and never leave. I THOUGHT Obama was pulling our troops out of Iraq and yadda yadda? Now he also plans on not pulling out the troops of Afghanistan until NEXT YEAR??

BushBama. Same thing. Same guy imo.

http://www.boston.com/news/world/asi...econstruction/

"The prospect of a robust military push in Kandahar Province, widely expected to begin this month, has evolved into a strategy that puts civilian reconstruction efforts first."

"In fact, there has been little new fighting in Kandahar, and the very word "offensive'' has been banished.

"We cannot say the term offensive for Kandahar,'' said the Afghan National Army officer in charge here, General Sher Mohammad Zazai. "It is actually a partnership operation.''

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

I can tell you there is an offense taking place. I can tell you that there is a partnership in the rebuilding and training of the Afgan military taking place.

Our guys and girls are there to win and make that country safer in order to make our country more secure.

No matter what the media tells us, our troops are there to make a difference and will do so if the clowns in DC and the populace will allow it.

It is what it is and it no longer matters.

There is nothing disturbing per se in a change of local strategy. The disturbing part is that it's reasonable to infer that the results from recent operations have been weighed and found to be wanting. In a word, despite the ongoing buildup of forces, we may not have figured out yet what we're doing.

Time is not our friend, not in war generally and certainly not in counterinsurgency or nation building. We gave away a lot of time. I'm wondering what Plan B is; I don't think the public is willing to see much more effort invested.

View PostI can tell you there is an offense taking place. I can tell you that there is a partnership in the rebuilding and training of the Afgan military taking place.

Our guys and girls are there to win and make that country safer in order to make our country more secure.

No matter what the media tells us, our troops are there to make a difference and will do so if the clowns in DC and the populace will allow it.

X2 on that! Support OUR troopsclapping.gif EFF the clowns in DCbeatin.gif

HOME OF THE FREE, BECAUSE OF THE BRAVE....THANK A VET

View PostLast I heard, Bin-Laden is still alive somewhere.

It can't over!

Middle Eastern publication reported that OBL has been hiding in Iran for 5(?) years and that the Iranian government (?) is in on it.

"Who is John Galt?"
Who?
You?