Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Surfkid

2010 Stanley Cup

Rate this topic

28 posts in this topic

All of you Philly Fans go back to Philly and cry about losing. Patrick Kane did make that goal across the line, so all of you hating Flyer fans can cry and moan all you want because the goal was LEGITT HOCKEY. CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP 4-3 in O.T. Bringing back the cup to the windy city of Chicago since APRIL 1961.

GO CHICAGO

BLACKHAWKS!!!

FFFF THE F$%N FLYERS.

headscratch.gif I didn't know anyone was disputing it. Or crying about it for that matter.headscratch.gif Other then Roenick cwm27.gif

Great post by the way you just jump on the bandwagon last week? shakehead.gif

i'm not a hawks fan but i don't dislike them either.

the flyers on the other hand upck.gifupck.gif (philly's, eagles and sixers for that matter)

it was classless (and expected) that there were boos when the cup was awarded.

the bars in my town close at 4am (yes every night of the week), the after celebration must have been scheduled for my apartment complex. loud music, people dancing on top of cars half nekkid chicks naughty.gifscuba.gif running around.

Congrats to the Blackhawks, i did pick them in 6 gameswink.gif.

Flyers should hold their colloective heads high! Afterall they weren't even supposed to make the playoffs.wink.gif

Is it me or does Toews look like he's 12.?

This was the best Hockey series I have watched in a long time.... It was crazy up and down every game.

As for any dispute for the goal.... I havent seen or read anything about it. Everyone in the entire building and watching was in shock, Including the Hawks. The Refs had to review the goal to find the puck!!

It was a great series.

Check out the faces of the flyers fans. Especially the guy in the lower left. ****ing dejected season ticket holder. I know that feeling. mad.gif......tongue.gif

View PostAll of you Philly Fans go back to Philly and cry about losing. Patrick Kane did make that goal across the line, so all of you hating Flyer fans can cry and moan all you want because the goal was LEGITT HOCKEY. CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP 4-3 in O.T. Bringing back the cup to the windy city of Chicago since APRIL 1961.

GO CHICAGO

BLACKHAWKS!!!

FFFF THE F$%N FLYERS.

Havent heard a single fan complain. kooky.gif

Put the pipe down brother.

View PostHavent heard a single fan complain. kooky.gif

Put the pipe down brother.

I get you guys not but im sorry for all the dramatic attitude but I almost forgot who would look at this. I go to school in SJ surrounded by nothing but die hard Philly fans that hate on every other team. I was just hoping to rub it in some of their faces. I was glad to see that Philly lost. Not saying that Philly didn't play well against Chicago but was just hoping that Chicago would show them up in their hometown which they did, thats all.

View PostWhat do you expect, He lives in COLONia..kooky.gif

It was a great series..Flyers were never supposed to go this far..It was all a bonus...clapping.gif

gotta love the sarcasm.

View PostI have a felling you know nothing about hockey!

if you watched the replay the puck went clearly over the red line.

"Never judge a book by its cover."

View Postif you watched the replay the puck went clearly over the red line.

"Never judge a book by its cover."

I think the prevailing theme to the replies is that no one is disputing whether it was a goal. I'm just glad I don't have to hear the horn from inside that arena go off again for the rest of this season (Although you never know since I'm buying a ticket to an August concert in that very arenaredface.gif - hopefully that horn doesn't accidently slip up and go off)