Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swj

WTS: Hunter 128 Quart Cooler Rack

28 posts in this topic

I need to move this rack as I have first, never mounted this to my truck, and second, I would like a smaller 3-compartment rack instead. This rack is the best you are going to get from the heavy-duty construction, the locking bar for the cooler and the fact that it has hardly every been used. As a matter of fact, looking at the rack sitting in my garage, you would think it's brand new.

With the rack comes the 128 qt Igloo cooler, also in nearly new condition, with new latches that may be installed by you in 5 minutes or less. The mounting bracket is heavy-duty and is a double-receiver of 2" square stock. I am not sure about the spacing of the receiver tubes (I'll check tonight) but I seem to remember it being in the ballpark of 21-22" center-to-center.

The original thread in which I purchased the rack is here - http://www.stripersonline.com/surfta...d.php?t=682837

You may not get another shot at a rack like this one, I paid $450 and that is what I would like to get for it now. No trades, not even for another rack, I would like to have something made to my specs, first step is finding this one a new owner.

Pickup only biggrin.gif I live in Central Nassau, LI, NY.

attachment.php?attachmentid=275224&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=275225&stc=1

attachment.php?attachmentid=275226&stc=1

I MAY HAVE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR,SCROLL DOWN AND FIND COOLER RACK ROD HOLDER SWEET DEAL,450.00 ALSO.YOU'LL FIND ME IN THIS FORUM FIRST PAGE AS WELL.(STRIPER32).clapping.gif

PAT

View PostI MAY HAVE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR,SCROLL DOWN AND FIND COOLER RACK ROD HOLDER SWEET DEAL,450.00 ALSO.YOU'LL FIND ME IN THIS FORUM FIRST PAGE AS WELL.(STRIPER32).clapping.gif

PAT

Not gonna work Pat, I need to move this one first anyway.

SW,

Sorry, I had shoulder surgery right after I talked to you and I havent been able to get to my rack in the shed. Good luck with this.. sweet rack.. IF you want to revisit the trade, lemme know.

bc

View PostSW,

Sorry, I had shoulder surgery right after I talked to you and I havent been able to get to my rack in the shed. Good luck with this.. sweet rack.. IF you want to revisit the trade, lemme know.

bc

I wish you a quick recovery with the shoulder BC, not really looking to trade right now but, at the rate this sale is moving, I may re-visit that at a later date.

Will do.. Im 3 weeks post surgery now and just able to lift my arm.. lol.. if and when youre ready I can provide pics. I wont need it til mid-summer at the earliest, so you if you have no luck (hope you do smile.gif , lets work something out!

DAve

Does the rack come straight out of the 2'' hitch , or does it have a

offset. also what are the measurements .I'm going to DEMO tonight

and i will get back to you A.S.A.P I'm very interested THANKS--PETE

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0