Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fish'nmagician

Ratings Watchers.....

Rate this topic

25 posts in this topic

I haven't seen a post from a right winger in a while as to what Obama's ratings are.

I did see one on the Tea Party.

It seems their favorable rating has been shrinking,

and it's UNfavorable rating is ballooning.

my guess is that as more and more info comes out,

and people realize it's a GOP scam, the numbers will balance out to those of the GOP.

Absolutely.

and some strive to be bias neutral,

and some wallow in it.

so what numbers have you seen for the Tea Party,

anything to contradict the impression I got that the blush is off the rose?

I like the idea of three parties or more for that matter. The tennis match we have become used to is getting old. The country as a whole (I think) is starting to feel the same.

Two people fight against each other is pretty boring, throw in another person who is punching at both and it keeps them on their toes.

I don't want to see a break off or a small group of either party as our third party. I just want leaders with logic. I don't see many real leaders out there. Just more of the same. Leaders take a hit sometime for the betterment of all.

View PostI like the idea of three parties or more for that matter. The tennis match we have become used to is getting old. The country as a whole (I think) is starting to feel the same.

Two people fight against each other is pretty boring, throw in another person who is punching at both and it keeps them on their toes.

I don't want to see a break off or a small group of either party as our third party. I just want leaders with logic. I don't see many real leaders out there. Just more of the same. Leaders take a hit sometime for the betterment of all.

ummmm

not sure that answers my question.

maybe its because there is nothing new to report almost half of voters dont think Obama is doing a good job. and almost half but less disaproval think hes doing a good job. when you add in the unwashed masses that suck the lifeblood out of america the aproval rating changes slightly with only a couple of points hight on the approval side. but still under 50% on average

View PostTea Party leadership says they are AGAINST third Parties.

Who cares about the Tea Party?!

Srsly now!

Eff both parties, thats where I stand. I don't give a flying **** who runs as long as they have balls, stands by the constitution and does the right thing when it is the hardest thin g to do.

Dem or GOP doesn't matter to me. I am done with playing party politics because Democracy sucks monkey balls, too many ****** voting on whats in it for them instead of voting on whats the best for everyone.wink.gif