Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LITinFlats

To all who I owe plugs.

75 posts in this topic

Please send me your addresses and what I owe to you. It has been so long that I am having a hard time finding what goes to who.

If you disputed paypal and got your money back I will still send the plugs as well.

I am sorry to the SOL community who has been nothing but good to me.

The last thing I want is for people to think I am a D-Bag but I blew that.

I am sorry once again.

Well thank you! Thanks for making everything right again. I traded you a rose scaled RM for 2 RMs.

You were supposed to give me

DSCF0998.jpg

I traded to you the rose one.

DSCN0853.jpg?t=1269795075

Which ever one you want to give back, the jointed or the swimmers, It dont matter to me. Thanks again! Just let me know what your sending please

Nick

I was able to dispute it through paypal so i was able to get my money back. You can re-list the lures that i wanted. Although you are making things right i don't want what i purchased any longer.Good luck to you..

View PostI feel your pain... I Almost posted a similar thread recently. You've been around long enough that we know you're OK. beers.gif Good luck figuring it out! biggrin.gif

headscratch.gifheadscratch.gif

View PostI could not dispute the PP charge as I "gifted" the $ -

have PMed you my address to ship -

T

That's why you you don't pay as gifted it's not protected i rather pay the fee then take a chance and getting burned like you did.

IN my opinion i would be leery of people that i don't know wanting a gifted payment

View PostI feel your pain... I Almost posted a similar thread recently. You've been around long enough that we know you're OK. beers.gif Good luck figuring it out! biggrin.gif

Not sure why that confused you. I'll try to clarify:

You got your sales mixed up---> Recently I got my sales mixed up and almost posted a thread like yours. Hence, "I feel your pain"

"....we know you're OK" meant I don't think you meant to screw anyone.

Clear?

View PostNot sure why that confused you. I'll try to clarify:

You got your sales mixed up---> Recently I got my sales mixed up and almost posted a thread like yours. Hence, "I feel your pain"

"....we know you're OK" meant I don't think you meant to screw anyone.

Clear?

headscratch.gif Accually his problem is far from mixing up who got what. Good to see he's fixing the problem. clapping.gif

Or if you like send me back 3 TM plugs and I return you 80$ to PP.You didn't fish them,just mix with others plugs,let me know(I sent you PP after you sent plugs)Thanks