garage sale

I've been bitten by the bug and want to buy a kayak. After looking around I found that my initial budget is way too small. Unless noted, prices include shipping in the lower 48 via USPS. Payment needs to be by USPS MO or cash if picked up.

First up is an Aquaskinz group and all are the Elite Hunter Pro Series. I have the Double barrel, Bucktail/tin pouch and Eel bag. All are brand new, never used though I did test fit plugs in the double barrel. The Double Barrel and Bucktail pouch still have tags. The Double Barrel has a small amount of fraying to edge of one of the belt loops. It was a tight fit when I tested it on the Aquaskinz wader belt. The double barrel holds an amazing number of plugs for it's size. Selling as a group - $215 shipped.

Three RM Smith Sandeels. One is NIP and two have been thrown, though didn't get so much as a touch. I have the packaging. These cost me $51 shipped, but since two have been tossed, let's say $45 shipped.

Older snapper Riding mower. Recently serviced. Five speeds, adjustable deck height, pull start, etc. It's too large for my small lot; my regular mower does the job well enough. I started it over the weekend and it would probably have started on the first or second pull if I had remembered to turn on the key. redface.gif $225 picked up in 08110. Pics to come later.

Last but not least. 13.1" Discovery Dobsonian telescope. If you are an amateur astronomer, you know Discovery Dobs. Extras include a Telrad, 80mm Orion ST-80 finder (escential if you live near a city like I do), added wheels for mobility on hard surfaces, 12 volt fan to cool the primary mirror and a home-made eyepiece holder. i will include a 90deg diagonal for the finder, a 26mm Meade Plossl EP for the finder, a moon filter and a 9mm generic plossl EP for the main scope. I don't know if there are any stargazers here (no, not in the water wink.gif ) but it's been sitting too long and should be enjoyed by someone. $900 picked up from 08110.

I could swap out the ST-80 and put back the 50mm finder and that would drop the price to $825 - picked up but it wouldn't include the diagonal or 26mm EP.

If taken for the asking price (either version) I'll also include an 18mm Celestron eyepiece as well. Someone hurry up and buy the scope before I change my mind!

Thanks for looking

How about $160 shipped minus the eel bag, MO. IIRC, the BB alone retails for $120 plus shipping etc., on-line. The eel bag might make a good clambrella holder anyway. A check would work as well, but I'd wait for it to clear. Where are you in northern NJ? I'm up that way every so often.

I keep forgetting to take pictures of the mower. Drop the price $25 to $200 on that. I promise to try to remember to take pics tomorrow. wink.gif

I'll throw in a 2x Barlow lens (increase magnification 2x) with the scope. I'll demonstate at the one of darkest spots (there actually are a few) in NJ if someone is serious. More photos as requested.

Keep in mind it's the size of a hot water heater - really - so you need sufficient vehicle to transport it. It fits very well in my Ranger, but just OK in a minivan.

PM sent

View PostHow about $160 shipped minus the eel bag, MO. IIRC, the BB alone retails for $120 plus shipping etc., on-line. The eel bag might make a good clambrella holder anyway. A check would work as well, but I'd wait for it to clear. Where are you in northern NJ? I'm up that way every so often.

I keep forgetting to take pictures of the mower. Drop the price $25 to $200 on that. I promise to try to remember to take pics tomorrow. wink.gif

I'll throw in a 2x Barlow lens (increase magnification 2x) with the scope. I'll demonstate at the one of darkest spots (there actually are a few) in NJ if someone is serious. More photos as requested.

Keep in mind it's the size of a hot water heater - really - so you need sufficient vehicle to transport it. It fits very well in my Ranger, but just OK in a minivan.

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere...

View Post$150 paypal shipped to NNJ for aquaskinz group except eel bag?

DBS

All right. $150 MO shipped for the double barrel and bucktail/tin pouch. I'll PM to work out details. - EDIT: sold to DBS

Anyone want the Eel bag for $25 shipped?

If no interest in the scope or mower by next week they will move elsewhere.