Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Reed422

Drama

Rate this topic

196 posts in this topic

I should be banned from dating I swear. So I meet a girl off the net we have hung out a few times everything is all good we get along great etc. I tell my buddy about her and it turns out he used to talk to her online. Mind you he is married and never told her. Now he tells me that if I tell her about him that he won't be my friend anymore - we have been very good friends for 14 years. Not to mention that he told his wife about his problem with talking to girls online so what does it matter? I'm telling her, I'm not going to pay for his mistakes. I know if I don't tell her it will eat me up inside. I'm just afraid she is going to think I'm sketchy or up to something. He wants to end our friendship over his stupidity then that's fine with me.

View PostI should be banned from dating I swear. So I meet a girl off the net we have hung out a few times everything is all good we get along great etc. I tell my buddy about her and it turns out he used to talk to her online. Mind you he is married and never told her. Now he tells me that if I tell her about him that he won't be my friend anymore - we have been very good friends for 14 years. Not to mention that he told his wife about his problem with talking to girls online so what does it matter? I'm telling her, I'm not going to pay for his mistakes. I know if I don't tell her it will eat me up inside. I'm just afraid she is going to think I'm sketchy or up to something. He wants to end our friendship over his stupidity then that's fine with me.

Dude, don't screw someone's marriage up. Let them do it. Why would you want to tell her? it is none of your business.

And change it back, you will feel better.

View PostHe is going to choose some chick he just met on the interweb over a friend of 14 years.

It worked out well for Nifty. icon14.gif

Do another binger and forget all about her.