Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
passiton

WTB Noodle Rods

16 posts in this topic

I'm planning a school trip with the fishing club for Novemebr and need to put togteher some noodle rod outfits for steelhead and brown trout. I need a total of 5 or 6 rods. I'm looking for rods in the 8'6"' to 12' range, primarily for drifting egg sacs on 6lb to 10lb test. Not interested in high end stuff, just serviceable rods at a reasonaeable price.

I have 2 kunan noodle rods. One is 10' the other 10' 6". They were top of the line in their day. They are at my sons house in NH. I would be willing to let both go for say $75. They are weathered but plenty fishable. If interested let me know, I'll set up having them sent to you. The 10 footer has some pretty awesome stealhead mojo. biggrin.gif

View PostI have 2 kunan noodle rods. One is 10' the other 10' 6". They were top of the line in their day. They are at my sons house in NH. I would be willing to let both go for say $75. They are weathered but plenty fishable. If interested let me know, I'll set up having them sent to you. The 10 footer has some pretty awesome stealhead mojo. biggrin.gif

Sounds perfect. Please pm me payment details and we'll work out details.

Could use a few more. Anyone?

I have two noodles I could part with.......a Daiwa 9'6" EL18R graphite - Great Lakes series and a St Croix 10'6" T4301-UL graphite. Both are in mint condition. $90 for both shipped or $80 if you pick them up.

I have a two piece 9' noodle rod that I built on a Cabelas blank-can't remember the blank number but it is brand new and never fished. Dark green blank with black wraps with green and gold trim bands, pac bay reel seat, decal and cork tape butt and foregrip. Never did get to use it up north but it's a beauty. Sorry don't have pics but would meet up to show the rod or you cover cost of shipping. $75 picked up.

View PostI have two noodles I could part with.......a Daiwa 9'6" EL18R graphite - Great Lakes series and a St Croix 10'6" T4301-UL graphite. Both are in mint condition. $90 for both shipped or $80 if you pick them up.

Where are you in South Jersey?

I have a BPS 8'6" rod that is a little heavy for what you are doing but will work. Will send it for the cost of shipping. Anyone know the cheapest way to ship it? it is a 2 piece and a casting model so a small tube will work.

View PostI have a two piece 9' noodle rod that I built on a Cabelas blank-can't remember the blank number but it is brand new and never fished. Dark green blank with black wraps with green and gold trim bands, pac bay reel seat, decal and cork tape butt and foregrip. Never did get to use it up north but it's a beauty. Sorry don't have pics but would meet up to show the rod or you cover cost of shipping. $75 picked up.

I may be down your way Saturday morning. Would you be aorund for me to take a peek?

I Have an 8'6" Shimano Clarus 2 piece rod that I've used twice - goes for $89.00 you can have it for $60.00

I'm in central NJ - nice rod. Trying to move stock.

JimD

View PostI have a BPS 8'6" rod that is a little heavy for what you are doing but will work. Will send it for the cost of shipping. Anyone know the cheapest way to ship it? it is a 2 piece and a casting model so a small tube will work.

Sorry, just got the PM about casting rods not working. Please let me know if there is any gear that will help in the future.

Will be around saturday in the am/pm--will be at home and later on at the shore in Monmouth beach--hopefully we can meet up--let me know and I can pm you my cell number.

View PostI Have an 8'6" Shimano Clarus 2 piece rod that I've used twice - goes for $89.00 you can have it for $60.00

I'm in central NJ - nice rod. Trying to move stock.

JimD

Will you ship it?

View PostMullica Hill/ Swedesboro area...........couple miles off exit 2 of the nj tpke

A bit far. I'll take them shipped if you don't mind. Please pm payment details.

I have a 10' St.Croix noodle rod (2-6lb rating) that I will donate to the kids club, Its been collecting dust for years in my basement and I think it would be great for one of the kids to use. Its in very good condition, let me know when you want it and we can figure out the exchange. Im in Monmouth co...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0