Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
striperking70

Radio Flyers

9 posts in this topic

Looking to sell a radio flyer Wagon and a Radio Flyer tricycle. The wagon was used maybe 2-3 times and the tricycle was used in our house a few times. My daughter just wasn't crazy about the tricycle. I'm looking to get 75 picked up for both. I believe I spent 100 on the wagon alone. Thanks.

View PostYou aren't going to be near RI in the near furture, are you ?

Chris

No, unfortunately I won't be. If you know anyone who is heading down this way in a few weeks or so let them know and I will hold them for you if you want.

Can you give me until later this evening? I need to check with the wife. I just live in my house, I'm not in charge though I do double duty as the ATM. We have our first grandson on the way and I'll gladly take some $ from my yak fund for this. After all, spoiling the kids is a grandfathers job! I just have to make sure that I won't get in TOO much trouble by buying these. My daughter/S-I-L live in a small 3rd floor apartment and I may be risking a bit too much female wrath by buying riding toys that they won't use for a while. wink.gif

View PostCan you give me until later this evening? I need to check with the wife. I just live in my house, I'm not in charge though I do double duty as the ATM. We have our first grandson on the way and I'll gladly take some $ from my yak fund for this. After all, spoiling the kids is a grandfathers job! I just have to make sure that I won't get in TOO much trouble by buying these. My daughter/S-I-L live in a small 3rd floor apartment and I may be risking a bit too much female wrath by buying riding toys that they won't use for a while. wink.gif

Not a problem.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0