A New Tavern Game

Rate this topic

Michael P

When I get bored on SOL, I just get offline and go fishing. The last thing I would want to do is put a bag of poop on someones doorstep and light it on fire - just doesn't do it for me anymore. ;)

I just got back from what I consider to be perhaps the best day of fishing I have ever had.

Today I was blessed.

Tell us......if I can't fish, I will at least listen. You can even fib!!!!

I went beating on old haunts with my daughter today. We both caught fish everywhere we went but she was just so damn cool. Fished her little self to exhaustion. She caught a mess of trout today in real tough conditions, low, clear water filled with log jams. We'd stop and study a run or a hole and then we'd execute our plan. I resorted to just video taping her and I have several pieces of footage that captured the cast, the mend, the bite, the hookup, the fight, landing and release. She even caught a wild brookie at the last spot we went to. That fish looked like a little jewel.

Definitely a top ten day in my life. :th:

Any day I can get away from my wife is a top 10 day!!!!

Mike, the hoodie should at least match the Avatar.......just sayin.......
Why aren't you Hitler????

My Hitler Avatar was getting a little too offensive. While I appreciate the sentiment from the unseen forces, the schwasiika was a bit over the top. :)

Unacceptable.

CHANGE IT BACK!!!!

Ordinary ****ing people - I hate 'em.

Why don't you mods just play a game where ya change cool members passwords, and run em off the site?

Naw, it's more fun to screw around with custom user names and avatars. ;)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just be sure to cover your tracks.....in certain situations, you could be charged with a federal crime. :shock:

Especially if you Don't like the person you do it to. They could send "evIdence" (pics with "cyber fooTprints," i.e., IP-type-stuff) to......maybe their Cousin, who might very well Handle that sort of thing. :scared:

Think before you get yourselves in hot water - especially when race is an issue. :eek:

Just a friendly heads up from a guy who is dealing with a similar "problem" as we speak.

Sometimes, all that is really needed to clear things up is an apology, even if it is made in such a way as to not be considered a formal admission. ;)

well it should be noted that even if a user goes back and deletes (or modifies) his posts to remove lets say motives & threats from a board such as this one that the original (motives & threats) actually remain but just are not visable to the casual user but are visable to lets say administrators I believe.

so be careful about posting incriminating pyscotic threats

even in PMs

sweetheart