Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
farley

WTB NIB or MINT 710/z or 704/z

12 posts in this topic

Need this for the boss, he is looking for either of these reels in mint condition with the box, packing tissue and manual. All of it Needs to be in mint to very good condition. Please post pics or email pics to me. Thanks guys, Farley

I have a NIB 704Z but no picture, your choice bailles $150 shipped, W/Stock bail, $135 shipped POMO prefered. This is the Mod. B4 the last ditch, has the oil port on houseing and not W/newer Power Drag drag knob. other wise same as last ditch as pictured above but has this drag knob.

52_704.jpg

View PostMine is a Z.

I would suggest you go with Lion's offer. He won't steer you wrong.

Thank's Rick; you have a Gentlemen's way of making me feel like DODOO for low balling yours.frown.gif But I'm sure you paid more for yours and I too am just looking to get my money back on mine.

Thanks guys, I will show the boss and let him decide. I'll post which one he wants to go with when I get the word.

Thanks again, Farley

Hey Lion,

Yes, I did get into my last two NIB Z's for well over what I should have paid for them. No worries there.

I have seen your contribution to the board over the years. You are a class act.

View Posti have a 710z

that has just been casted like 3 or 4 time but is i would say mint but

the bail has been cut to bailless and i have the box for it

Thanks rockhopper, but I am looking for something new, never fished or modified.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0