Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Digga90

WTB iPod (Nano, Classic, Touch)

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy an ipod..Doesnt have to be new, just has to work.

Looking for:

iPod Nano- 2nd, 3rd, 4th, or 5th Gen

iPod Classic- 6th Gen

iPod Touch

Any color, Any amount of GB..Looking to spend under $100..

Local to LI perferably, but will pay for shipping if the deal is right.

thanks

I have a 4 gig nano that I bought my wife to use while working out, but she has a iPhone now so it just sits in the drawer..... It has the case, USB cord, and a couple skins for it, it has some minor scuffs on it bit nothing major... I would sell it for 60 bucks shipped to you, I can put some pics up if your interested, let me know.....

no hi jack intended, but once the dust settles and digga90 gets what he asks for......I too have simular needs for my daughter.

File me under: Interested other parties

I have 8GB Nano, black, very good condition, box, paperwork, USB cable, 1 year old, 4th or 5th generation (how do you check?). $80 shipped. Pictures available upon request.

If you guys can, pictures will sure help..All your guys' offers sound good, I just wanna see them beforehand..

Farleyobx, price?

thanks

here are some pics, sorry for the quality, but my camera is dead and i had to use my phone, let me know if you are interested... thanks... by the way, the ear buds and usb cable are brand new, never out of the box, and i will throw in a wall charger with it....

View PostI have 8GB Nano, black, very good condition, box, paperwork, USB cable, 1 year old, 4th or 5th generation (how do you check?). $80 shipped. Pictures available upon request.

5th Gen has a camera.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0