Happy Birthday, Tim

Rate this topic

CaroleS

Carole,

Cool clothes like waders and Krispy Kreme hats? Don't tell me you bought him something out of the pages of GQ. If you did that's reverse osmosis of the cookie jar. biggrin.gif You helped fill it by buying stuff he'd never wear on a jetty. Plus he'll feel obligated to wear it someplace like dinner and a movie. More reverse osmosis cookies for the jar. Keep on and you'll not spend an evening with him all summer. smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Plug (edited 03-23-2001).]

'Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.' Mark Twain

Happy B-Day Tim- enjoy whatever time off you give yourself. This site is great, it has saved me from the usual winter doldrums that typically have me goin'nuts by now- Thanks!!! Bob

its all about da fishes...

Happy Birthday Tim, that's a good idea swapping days later. I do that every year, I swap from December to a day in July. It will be interesting to see how the bass react to the peelurs when there aren't any around. In late June up anround the islands the bass don't want live herring but they take a dead drifted one, go figure.

Anyway Best Wishes