Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stripercrazy

plugfeedback jiggy pencils

Rate this topic

7 posts in this topic

these were new a week ago, got them from jiggy last fall...they cast great great balance, there just right for my gsb1321L not too heavybiggrin.gif they did great in the canal and with bluefish somewhere on the south side of the cape...I was asking how many hrs on a plug to test this spring and no real anwser really popped outheadscratch.gif but I beat thesebiggrin.gif so there testedcwm27.gif I'm thinking of hanging one to look at all wintercwm27.gif still plenty left in themcwm27.gif

View PostYour a lucky man Eddy. 3 Jiggy pencils, some of us have none.biggrin.gif

Hey, Eddy had to earn those. Did the driving Mr Jiggy thing last fall. Ok Jig, when we hit this next spot, throw this plug and you'll catch fish. At this next spot, you'll want to throw this plug to catch fish.... The pimp was right biggrin.gif

Bill, you should have hit me up for pencils last fall. I did a batch of them, and then ended up throwing Ratty pencils most of the time. If you are around when I am there this fall, remind me, I'll probably have an extra wink.gif

Jigman

View PostHey, Eddy had to earn those. Did the driving Mr Jiggy thing last fall. Ok Jig, when we hit this next spot, throw this plug and you'll catch fish. At this next spot, you'll want to throw this plug to catch fish.... The pimp was right biggrin.gif

Bill, you should have hit me up for pencils last fall. I did a batch of them, and then ended up throwing Ratty pencils most of the time. If you are around when I am there this fall, remind me, I'll probably have an extra wink.gif

Jigman

Sounds good Jiggy, this year I will be bringing a yak so I don't have to stand on the beach like we did last year watching the New Yorkers having a ball.biggrin.gif