Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Florence dude

WTS: XBOX 360 DVD Drive

5 posts in this topic

I said I stopped collecting, not selling cwm27.gif.

Selling for a friend. It is a XBOX 360 DVD/CD drive. Model # TS-H943. Brandy new. Part # X800473-019. If it doesn't work or match up with your XBOX, full money back guarantee. Made by Toshiba/Samsung.

Retails for 34.99 online.

Selling for 35 shipped. Paypal or MO. Cash meet up is OK too in Massapequa NY

Nick

DSCN1424.jpg?t=1275861646

DSCN1426.jpg?t=1275861646

DSCN1427.jpg?t=1275861646

DSCN1428.jpg?t=1275861646

Just FYI not sure if you know but in order for the drive to work the buyer will have to know how to retrieve their unique key from their old drive's firmware and then flash the new drive with it.

View PostJust FYI not sure if you know but in order for the drive to work the buyer will have to know how to retrieve their unique key from their old drive's firmware and then flash the new drive with it.

Oh. Geez I dont know how to do that. I don't play video games so I have no clue how to retrieve it. I'll ask him when I get home what it is. I'm lucky I kno how to turn the damned thing on

Most people in the market for a drive are aware of the procedure they have to undertake to get it to work, I just figured I'd let you know since you "guaranteed" it would work wink.gif when really it depends on whether or not the buyer knows what they're doing wink.gif

View PostMost people in the market for a drive are aware of the procedure they have to undertake to get it to work, I just figured I'd let you know since you "guaranteed" it would work wink.gif when really it depends on whether or not the buyer knows what they're doing wink.gif

Oh alright. And I said money back guarantee. Although I don't know why it wouldn't work though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0