Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RegDunlop

This guy is at WAR with BP, Cheney and Salazar

Rate this topic

23 posts in this topic

not sure this is real , but this guy looks as crazy as they comekooky.gif

"> 44SGpMkqLYU

just a matter of time before he is either arrested, has an accident or his videos removed from youtube

Couldn't get through even a minute of that.

But I know that I don't stop at the BP station any more.

For anything.

I'll drive 10 miles out of my way if I have to, in order to get gasoline and a soda when I'm driving.

It's all we can do.

I can't believe that more people aren't boycotting BP.headscratch.gif Especially with all the other choices out there.

He's real and he's just pissed, just like you or I would be if were our beaches here on the island. He said nothing wrong and did nothing wrong. Until he actually mails it, he's as innocent as they come.

Why would you boycott BP? They had an accident. They are trying to deal with it. I'll be willing to bet that there was no pre planning in the oil industry for what would happen in the wake of an accident at a well head 5000 feet down.

The regulatory agencies have no plan in place either. The whole deal is unfortunate at best.

View PostWhy would you boycott BP? They had an accident. They are trying to deal with it. I'll be willing to bet that there was no pre planning in the oil industry for what would happen in the wake of an accident at a well head 5000 feet down.

The regulatory agencies have no plan in place either. The whole deal is unfortunate at best.

clapping.gif Correct.

View PostWhy would you boycott BP? They had an accident. They are trying to deal with it. I'll be willing to bet that there was no pre planning in the oil industry for what would happen in the wake of an accident at a well head 5000 feet down.

and why is it that they don't have emergency plans for something like this because the oil companies own the goverment, always have and they always will, they make to much money for anybody to push them around, maybe something like this will open up everybodies eyes, it certainly didn't work when the exxon valdez ran aground,

BP sold their gas station operations a long time ago.

Tesoro Petroleum Corporation owns the stations.

BP stayed on the signs for name recognition.

Little people out here bought the franchises.

If you boycott BP stations your are hurting people who had absolutely nothing to do with this spill.

View PostYes. It was an accident.

For which there should have been a contingency plan.

Then you should be boycotting the entire industry, not just BP. You can bet they all operate the same way. BP's number came up first is all.

It's a personal choice.

We all make them. I made mine.

You may not agree. That's cool with me.... personal choice. It's a good thing. icon14.gif

View PostHe's real and he's just pissed, just like you or I would be if were our beaches here on the island. He said nothing wrong and did nothing wrong. Until he actually mails it, he's as innocent as they come.

Your exactly right man, i'd be effin furious,,,$hit i already am because i love fishing the Keys !!! And my 2 year plan was to move there..Now its on hold for who knows how long.

Yep and they were suppose to have an emergency plan as a fall back and they didn't. Who's responsible to be checking if these company's have emergency plans in place?

View PostYep and they were suppose to have an emergency plan as a fall back and they didn't. Who's responsible to be checking if these company's have emergency plans in place?

headscratch.gif The same people who won't let them drill in shallow water or on land.

Yes, it was an accident but BP doesn't seem to care about safety. Here's an OSHA report for 2007-2010. Look at the egregious willful citations--760 for BP and 1 for all the other companies combine. That to me shows BP's regular policy of not caring about safety.

Here's the link to the article: http://www.publicintegrity.org/articles/entry/2085/