Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spigola

Quantum Cabo 40 PTS Spare spool?

Rate this topic

8 posts in this topic

View PostAnybody know where to get one? The Quantum web site doesn't show them.

Spigheadscratch.gif

a few years ago I was able to get one direct the warranty dept out west somewhere...

give em a call monday

The website has it. Click customer service and then parts/service, and then click the drop down menu for the Cabo 40PTS. It is $33.29 for the spare spool. Here's a capture of the windows.

I bought one from my local tackle shop and I would check first that out especially if they do quantum reel maintenance. Also, the Boca 40 spool will fit on the cabo (that's what I bought) and it is cheaper. Its the same spool without the holes in it.

View PostI bought one from my local tackle shop and I would check first that out especially if they do quantum reel maintenance. Also, the Boca 40 spool will fit on the cabo (that's what I bought) and it is cheaper. Its the same spool without the holes in it.

That's good to know - I vaguely recall you mentioning this on another occasion - is it the same drag system/material???

View PostThat's good to know - I vaguely recall you mentioning this on another occasion - is it the same drag system/material???

Yup. Both have same felt disc drag system. Got mine at Falmouth B&T, but that was 2 owners ago redface.gif