Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salt and Fresh

Average Joe's Stickers gone wild

Rate this topic

18 posts in this topic

So, its been awhile, but I finally got around to putting Average Joe's stickers on my truck. Then my wife saw it and made the embroideryin the 2nd pic.

Average Joe if you see this,thanks. And for your kindness on the site and if your interested PM me your addy and size and I will have the wife make 1 for you.

PS was going add the SOL sticker in the equation, but ran out of window space, due to other stickers on the other side. redface.gif

Thanks, Jeff

I think you just came up with a marketable idea /product.($$$$$$$).Capitalize on it if you can.Mass produce them if it is legal,like maybe a 100 or so to see how well they sell at kayak stores,events,etc.

You might want to also do one with a generic Beach Buggy bristling with rods in place of the yak.

Of course if your wife's sewing is like my wife's the best she could hope for is to get a dollar an hour for her time. Might be best to just make them to give to special friends.

Peace

View PostYou might want to also do one with a generic Beach Buggy bristling with rods in place of the yak.

Of course if your wife's sewing is like my wife's the best she could hope for is to get a dollar an hour for her time. Might be best to just make them to give to special friends.

Peace

No intentions of Mass producing these (takes too long per shirt), and besides its not our artwork to start with. I will have some for some friends, and possibly a few small batches to sell, locally if the permission is granted. Just liked the idea is all.

View PostNo intentions of Mass producing these (takes too long per shirt), and besides its not our artwork to start with. I will have some for some friends, and possibly a few small batches to sell, locally if the permission is granted. Just liked the idea is all.

I agree.

Peace

attachment.php?attachmentid=367051

Ummm....to be more accurate, shouldn't that be the almighty tube-n-worm that kayak fishermen prefer 10,000 to 1 over a danny plug? icon25.gifwink.gif

TimS

na it should be a live eel

or a sluggo

or a RonZ

or a Hogy

heck some folks live line bunka icon24.gif

right now mackerel hooked through the nose is king

It seems the boat guys took over the T&W tongue.gif

View Post

It seems the boat guys took over the T&W tongue.gif

Fair enough...they were the ones to invent it long before we were around smile.gif

Just sayin...a danny plug is probably one of the last things thrown from the kayak for bass - maybe a Tsunami or Wildeye or live eel...but a danny plug has gotta be one of the least used lures from a yak smile.gif

TimS

View PostFair enough...they were the ones to invent it long before we were around smile.gif

Just sayin...a danny plug is probably one of the last things thrown from the kayak for bass - maybe a Tsunami or Wildeye or live eel...but a danny plug has gotta be one of the least used lures from a yak smile.gif

TimS

Well now someone is doing it wrong now aren't they?

View PostFair enough...they were the ones to invent it long before we were around smile.gif

TimS

I know i would tip the kayak over throwing it...

TimS

I'm starting to think a Danny or any swimmer is a pretty worthless plug for a Canal/Kayak guy like myself. I may have to quit building them, before I get too into it.