Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FarrellX

Penn 704z Bail Less

21 posts in this topic

Bought this a little while back and never even touched it. I just recently opened it up, everything looked good but i cleaned/de-greased and re-packed it with grease, oiled it, stripped all the line off and put on some ande 20 lb mono backing. Before I could get it to a shop to load up some pp or fireline...i sold my kayak and bought a brand new one. now I need to recoup some cash, quick. Asking $100 shipped, which is exactly what I paid. Will do $90 picked up. I like to rate things low so someone doesn't expect a 9/10 reel. So i'll say 6/7 cosmetically, and 8 mechanically. I say 8 cause the drag doesn't click, and isnt SUPER smooth, but it works. Probably a super easy fix.

P6050004.jpg

P6050005.jpg

P6050006.jpg

PS. the pics reeaallllyyy show/highlight all the cosmetic issues, so you shouldn't be surprised by anything.

PPS. this is NOT the reel I bought on here a few weeks ago

just buy the whole reel. put your bail from your 704 on this one if its in better shape, put the bail less on yours. then you have two. one as a back up or parts reel...or a project reel. i planned to drill this one out and what not...just never got around to it.

ill do $75 and a spool or 2 of that 14 lb fireline you had in the other thread

otherwise, for anyone else $90 shipped. kinda firm as im already taking a loss...

Sorry, I already have back up parts and have no use for another complete reel. If you change your mind on letting go of the kit let me know. I wouldn't need the line roller or the bail nut. Just put your bail back on it. Thanks

no bail to put back on.

$80 shipped. last price drop. and price is firm. will consider PARTIAL trade, but looking for mostly/all cash. paypal personal/check/MO

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0